Wednesday, May 21, 2014

izrodi

a lie told often enough becomes truth" - vladimir lenin.
"make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it...if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. the lie can be maintained only for such time as the state can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. it thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the state - josef goebbels and clandestine serbian public opinion makers that are allegedly not the current serbian policy makers regarding lies placed about me in the serbian public. what lies they placed about me makes serbs hate me and constantly provoke and attack me....

izrodi (pronounced is-rawdy) is the serbian word for those sleazy ones who betray and persecute their brothers without a justified reason.
i’ve been persecuted in this country for 11 years and spat at for the last ~ 15 months.
now izrodi persecute me in the light of catastrophe that struck this nation, i feel as if they are expecting me to do more than what novak djokovic did. let me make this clear, novak has been the recipient of the Order of St. Sava, 1st class, there is nothing less he could have done. on the contrary, myself has been spat at, vilified, exposed, and persecuted on numerous occasions. the same izrodi who did this to me hold me in scorn highlighting in the foreground - i did nothing. my position is as follows: i am in fear to try anything around here, as whatever i do (and by this i mean all positive as well as negative stuff; i make mistakes too) will be transparently used against me as that's what's been going on, on daily basis. Izrodi. 

ps. if this situation was not orchestrated by united states, it would be interesting to find out why this serbian of montenegrin origin who happens to be my neighbor has started the spitting thing and why?!!! i never spoke to him, never....so it boggles my mind in addition to numerous copycats that are messing up my life on daily basis.  

i think serb nation needs to go back to square one,
and ask themselves who they are and where are they going to.
|kada su srbi dusmani|



update on 22nd of may 2014:

as i was driving today i experienced numerous evil eyes and snake eyes from drivers in the oncoming traffic throughout belgrade and as i was passing by the column of cars in the bottleneck of kralja Aleksandra boulevard - coming toward mite ruzica street - one s.o.b. yelled out “animal!” toward me in serbian and then i was expecting that he was going to spit at me, as the column was not moving, my windows were open and his were too while audio was most likely recorded by a car camera. after that there is nothing else or more we could talk about. 
why don't they let me know if i am at fault with anybody or anything, anywhere?!! why do not they take me to court if there is a problem of any sort?!! this blog is only the gateway of silence, i am not even close to describing how it feels to be hurt without a justified reason!!! why don't they give me a chance to improve, or at least ignore me!!! why do they keep on bothering me?!! eleven years and always the same thing, a pure survival!!! not a single chance, not one minute of a break. i never got a chance!!! my success if any came from God, nobody else. why they enjoy being animals and making my life miserable?!! is there a better place to be and live than serbia, i am asking? i need a break or a second chance. thousands, aggressive like hornets. honestly, what the fuck i did to them!!! what the fuck i do to them!!! i think they enjoy traumatizing me

update on 24th of may 2014: while shopping in greek owned supermarket chain "vero", vojvode stepe blvd, belgrade at around 19:00 hours, i left vehicle in their garage only to find a scratch mark (above driver's side door) for the second time as it happened earlier on one occasion. i suspect a security guy, a dark skinned almost gypsy looking type, as he approached me boldly as if having a problem with me as i exited the elevator coming down to the garage. again, not completely sure, but still it should not have happened. i'd love to investigate him on polygraph as his colleague stated they are apparently not covering that part of a garage with security camera. it's insane. i wonder if there is anything comparable in this world to my ordeal in serbia nowadays. all against the one. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home