Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, VERSION A

Following 9.11 there were some rumors in the media that Israelis and Serbians were involved in the plot. And even at that time, some group of Serbian government sponsored Serbian idiots operating by the code name “Group 69” falsely bragged about masterminding the plot. 
Today they all receive pensions from the Serbian government for that and they are after me as if rogue cops were after Dirty Harry, courtesy of Judge Honeyman! Most likely because I have never followed their agenda, and all fools believe if you are not with them you are against them, so you must die.
On the other hand, CIA is after me as obsessed as about a collateral runaway zombie. what was the name of that rolling stones' song speaking of a rock and a hard place.... them have a brand new headquarters in belgrade for balkan peninsula, and i believe that's not where the couple of bestial beatings that maimed me and the spitting thing came from; spitting which a well-known neighbor started performing on per see basis on me; trying not to keep repeating his repelling name every once in a while. those beatings left a trace on me. spitting and other disgusting things were nothing in comparison to more dire and alarming things i am expecting to come if they were not thrown at me already as i had been feeling sick (heck have been almost 12 years around here). why sick? perhaps Grupa 69 and CIA cooperate now and who knows what they have been doing to me - black-op health wise. i only know what harassment i have been through on Serbian streets on the part of the Serbian public. it's good thing two government entities are messing with me, so they can always blame one another for the kill they both would enjoy as would some others too.
Now: Just like Lee Harvey Oswald's Killer 'Jack Ruby', Judge Charles M. Honeyman came from strong Jewish background and while prosecuting (and persecuting me in) my case he obviously wanted to show the world that "Jews have guts," and to be a "redeemer" in the eyes of the public he immediately found the first Serbian "terrorist" he could have destroyed and it was me. The rest is history.
Not only that he had destroyed my family and helped putting me into CIA custody. He made sure I never return to normal life again as “some” - one after another - false story followed me after I had returned to this Serbian state where I was promptly attacked by these people, cannot call them Serbs but mongrels, because Serbs are something different to me. This Serbian state where I am at right now and the attacks I have been experiencing on the part of some of its inhabitants can only be characterized as inhuman and demonic nevertheless. Many of them seem to be demonically possessed which may be the consequence after many years of communist reign. How in the world one can explain why they cannot just leave me alone…even though i am telling to myself: relax, man relax, i cannot relax having in mind everything that's going on

i have been the centerpiece of raging propaganda war and i am sure that honeyman guy knew exactly what  was going to happen to me. the power of grupa 69 is not to be underestimated. for example, if i meet a nice person, not knowing anything about me, i got a new friend. but if i see that same person   weeks later all of a sudden she will be irritated for no known reason other than she was obviously brushed up  over "who i was"./  behaving as if i had done something to her. thus having no social value can make it very difficult to have personal value (aka confidence, which is totally lost) and that in turn means that i an't attractive. that explains why i live all by myself. same thing goes for service quality as i will never get an equal reliable quality service in serbia even though wherever i go i am supposing they do not know me since i do not know them. but that does not work, they all know me pretty well - and they do not mean well. why Honeyman, why did you do that to me?!!

IN 1999, A BIG FELLOW - UNITED STATES - BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SERBIA, AND INSTEAD OF AT LEAST STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES WHEN BEING BULLIED AND INTIMIDATED SERBS TURNED AROUND TO UNLEASH THEIR FURY AT SOMEONE INNOCENT AND UNSUSPECTING. MANY SERBS HAVE BEEN TRASHING ME SINCE 2003 WHEN THE DAMAGE WAS DONE. IT IS A VERY COWARDLY ACT. THEN, INSTEAD OF QUICKLY UNDOING WHAT THEY HAD BEEN DOING TO ME FOR YEARS, INSTEAD OF REPAIRING OR TRYING TO REPAIR THE SITUATION THEY ARE STILL BASHING AROUND THE CORPSE THEY CREATED TWELVE YEARS AGO. HOW STUPID, AND IGNORANT IS THAT? SERBS HATE CIA'S GUTS, AND THEN AGAIN SWALLOW INFORMATION FROM THAT SAME AGENCY REGARDING ME. HOW STUPID, HOW IGNORANT, HOW LOWLY?!! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT NATIONAL SPORT, THROWING ROCKS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS, ANY IDIOT CAN DO THAT. IT BEATS ME,......MAN OH BROTHER I CANNOT STOP, JUST TELL ME TO EAT SHIT AND I'LL GOT EAT ONE TO BOLSTER MY ENERGY TO GO UP A NOTCH, AND THEN I AM GOING TO FIND ME A TARGET, A LITTLE DOLL THAT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THEM AND THEN I AM GOING TO BURN IT....AND THEN I AM GOING TO LAUGH LIKE CRAZY
smradovi odma osete slabu tacku i izivljavaju se....

Halliburton Times, 23 April 2014. 

Follow up on April 26th 2014: 
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT OUT OF PURE FEAR I CANNOT GO OUT TO ANY PUBLIC EVENT SUCH AS THE SOCCER GAME. I AM BEING LABELED AND SLANDERED A SERBIAN BENEDICT ARNOLD, WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND, THOSE THAT GOT ME INTO THIS MESS, AMERICANS, HAD STUCK IT UP MY ASS TOO. I AM MORE INFAMOUS THAN ANY OF SERB SOCCER PLAYERS WHICH I CANNOT EVEN NAME. MY IMAGE IS ON A PAR WITH WHAT THEY HAVE ON CHEERIOS LOCALLY, THAT WELL KNOWN. YESTERDAY AS I WAS DRIVING BY HORDES OF SOCCER FANS EXITING GAME MANY OF THEM TURNED THEIR HEADS POINTING AND GESTURING AT ME, WHILE FOR EXAMPLE WHEN TIM HANKS  OR JOHN MCENROE PASSED BY ME IN NEW YORK I DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO GIVE THEM A SECOND GLANCE. WHAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE ABOUT ME? WHAT THAT MEANS? WHO'S GOING TO RETURN MY PRIVACY AND NOT ONLY PRIVACY BUT MY INNOCENCE, MY FAMILY....IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HELP ME I WON'T NO EXCUSES I WANT THE RESULTS. if you could imagine how many psychopaths who cannot be told to stop are now involved into harassing me with their behavior like an incurable disease you would figure out why i have lost all self-confidence required for normal living. i wish these countries and the people who made it so go down somehow just like i did. so it gets obvious there is some true justice and not the fake justice as prescribed by psychopaths in judicial systems that have lost touch with reality and sense for right or wrong. being ranting for the last couple of sentences, sorry, my helpless situation took the best of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home