GIVING UP ON SERBIA
that concept of patience
is not the effective way
i got no other option
but to play with
if any one of them did at least what i did, and that is write and publish a magnificent book about a forgotten serb hero, i would understand their crazy impetus to continue attacking me. nevertheless, they treat me like a worthless dog. i think they are the scum full of shit.
like today 11th of december 2013, military policeman (driver) was staring at me with hate from white mercedes puch 290 D military lic. plates: P -2591 as i was waiting for streetcar in front of military housing unity in vojvode stepe blvd. around 13:00 hrs, and as he was waiting for some fat ass serbian military officer. from this same building around 10:25 PM someone was throwing coins and things at me as i was passing by returning home from the maxi store - groceries shopping.
even though, same sort of thing happened in united states where i brought in magnificent art with my money to enrich the art fundus of that country, somehow i felt better there. i keep thinking of small things. in serbia, if you pray before your meals, for example in macdonald's they will consider you crazy and retarded. even if i make a quick sign of a cross instead of prayer, if they catch a glimpse of me doing it they will relay "the craziness" to other serbs and the attacks of these godless animals will only enhance in their frequency. at best, they will consider me the part of some sect as it is the custom here to denounce anybody that does not act as everybody here uses to, that is if you do not comply with "their" "normalcy". in america, i loved these small things, like the honest, profound and thankful prayer before meals, which the Quakers made so unique and unforgettable experience. it was a fun, but later on when these same quakers, most likely, acted to destroy my family only the good parts of the life there remained in my memory.
the above i classify as psychological terror and this is something i can handle.
what i cannot handle is physical terror as they want to beat or throw things at me or utilize lasers to cause a physical damage
- for no logical reason i can think of.
like i said, thanks to my physical constitution i was lucky to make out alive only with speech difficulties, occasional pain and psychological damage
this list is not complete, i assume most of these people are either connected with domestic and foreign mafia or domestic and foreign state security,
THE LIST OF SERBIAN PEOPLE I KNOW OF WHOSE ACTS OR ACTIONS I AM DEEPLY AFRAID OF FROM A POSTERIORI POST TRAUMA EXPERIENCE:
2. veselin minjevic, serbian montenegrin gallerist, and karate player, threatened to do some real physical damage, for his threats i live in real submissive fear, links with people able to force up some physical damage onto an individual
3. ivan mitic, serbian swiss businessman and gallerist, the reason i am fearing powerful jews esp. from switzerland and europe where this guy has many links, links with powerful able to inflict some real damage individuals
4. vladimir vasic, former associate and hand of ivan mitic
5. miodrag miki stamenkovic, belgrade gallerist and alleged links with local gay-lobby and crime, links with violent individuals
6. ratko simicevic, serbian montenegrin art dealer, links with montengrin mafia, links with law enforcement and judicial system
7. dr milan prostran, professor at medical faculty of belgrade and megalomaniac, links with politicians and local moneymen
8. milenko mitrovic, state security officer and art dealer, links with powerful apparatus of state security which is operating in vigilante mode, links with powerful individuals
9. milos tasic, local art forger, friend of mitrovic and prostran, associate of many local art dealers, links with local low pro crooks and swindlers
10. milos petkovic, art dealer, links with gypsies and dangerous as well as powerful individuals
THE LIST OF SERBIAN PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW OF WHOSE ACTS OR ACTIONS I AM DEEPLY AFRAID OF IS MUCH MORE LONGER AND EVEN MORE DANGEROUS...
as aleksandar tijanic said before his untimely death: the list of my enemies is who's who in serbia - the most powerful men. in order to survive these enemies i had to be the hunchback of notredame, the real ugly motherfucker, i had to ring and whistle real far and real loud.
i do not wanna live in something that reminds me of sicily and living in this city belgrade, serbia i feel like living in little sicily where every minute someone will recklessly come at you to deliver the final blow, this reminds me of nothing else, that's real fear and that is how this serbian nation is behaving towards me! and that's what these motherfuckers know and enjoy i. i have no doubts that i am dealing with mafia mindset - i live with enormous amount of fear