Saturday, April 05, 2014

m………rs



MY LEGACY on Serbia: I've never lived with more treacherous, perfidious, vindictive and jealous people in my life.
Honestly, even CIA custody was more better than life in Serbia (living among Serbs)
I cry for you "Argentina", however, "Argentina" never more!!!

first of all, never felt that someone was going to attack or hate me without any reason, these people do, and they do it with gusto!!!!!!!!
let me give you an example of trust: i ate meals CIA made for me, i don't eat what i pay for around here (restaurants, Serbia). 
WHAT IS DISGUSTING THEY ARE EVEN TEACHING CHILDREN TO HATE ME AND INVOLVING / UTILIZING THEM IN THEIR DIRTY TASKS. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE INJUSTICE
it’s not only that some serbs are jealous, they are absolutely crazy. like I said motherfuckers in Delhaize, most likely mafia managed company, kept the same people in vojvode stepe maxi store and now even after I had complained numerous times, their cashiers are still pointing red laser beam from the price scanner into my eyes. today little fat cashier did it, she left it on the cashier’s running belt upside down, and while it was dangling left and right, it caught my eye like hell. suddenly all i saw was red. I promptly had vision problems and developed an eye lump over the course of a day. major headache too.
perhaps serbs hate me, let's sing a bit, because i was snitching on some serbs that wanted to fuck my exwife while I was detained in CIA’s custody. I'd do it all over again, because these ugly motherfuckers wanted a peace of me. so here, you can stop that shit – I was not doing anything cowardly and low, I was protecting my family. you can all suck my cock. dejan kovacevic, milan nedic and dragomir djordjic (mr. djorjdic being the scum or this earth, imo) – and the fourth one I cannot remember who it was. I was not a snitch; these guys wanted a peace of me. them and the rest of the serbs achieved their goal, they ruined my family and life forever assisted of course by George w bush’s government. 
last minute update april 5th 2014: when i went there to buy two more items i forgot, around 20:00 and after i had exited my already irritated eyes went into the disturbance overload mode. weird coincidence or they did more "stuff" to attack me like i explained earlier, i.e. letting or burning highly acidic cleaning liquids into the air or similar...now what sort of nation wants to take your eyesight away from you for sharing the same habitat and FOR WHAT!!!
answer my question jerks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home