Sunday, March 09, 2014

tit for tat, When The Saints Go Marching In


even though i begged for mercy in my last post, it appears that american emissaries in serbia are even putting more pressure allowing local secret services to terrorize me as they like. it’s a green light for messing up my life. finally, as a result of this terror and harassment, i developed an incurable skin condition – psoriasis, for the first time in my life, which as doctor said is the direct result of enhanced and excessive stress. just came back from shopping this evening witnessing serbs (those tonight looked like members of italian mafia driving powerful, expensive vehicles waiting for me outside the store, the guy  was undressing himself inside the car showing me his bare upper body, and my sixth sense told me that there were others around doing something else, so I decided to choose a different path back home, although I believe I did not escape to what they had planned, I feel eye pain and pressure, they are using every single street trick in the book to bitter up my life as much as they can.)
that’s why i am going to go with russia in the oncoming war in ukraine, just to feel that little bit of tit for tat, some relaxation from my dire reality, as i am sure americans are going to lose that battle there, perhaps because of what they did to me. you do not chase nor expel from your home the cat that came to your doorstep, it’s bad luck from the get go. too bad serbs are not engaged with their american mentors so this pleasure'd double.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home