Saturday, January 18, 2014

Becoming a fucking joke in Belgrade.


it is not a secret anymore that yugoslav (then and now serbian)
secret service lied to american authorities in order to destroy my family and life
and return me to serbia for payback at any cost. if you look at the facts there is no other reasonable explanation.
My thoughts go out to Bowe Bergdahl.
With Taliban, according to what I read couple of days ago, Bowe gets more humane treatment than I do in Belgrade, Serbia. Many people around here just behaving obnoxiously, I am dealing with some crazy motherfuckers.
Bowe, one day you’ll go home, and I’m home. That’s a huge difference Bowe and advantage in your favor. Remain calm and think about me. This city is the prison without walls and loony bin at the same time, I’d trade places with you anytime. Never did any harm to anybody, just being sacrificed,demonized,victimized,buried alive. You don't live in the state of uproar, Taliban caters to what you like, it seems like your body and mind will never be poisoned there, you can still keep it real.


Anyone is allowed to do anything nasty to me. Tonight in Maxi Delhaize store in Belgrade, Slavija Square, I came in to ask for a plastic bag and the motherfuckers inside started laughing and banging the stuff around like crazy. Yep, it was very funny.
Belgrade is not Taliban stronghold, it is the center of Serbia, Europe. Bad things would not happen to me so frequently here if many citizens were not (instructed to be) bad overall. Serbs do not respect the golden rule or ethic of reciprocity, nor the silver rule:
  • One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.
  • One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated
Often the younger ones in packs behave like street dogs, while some individuals are perfidiously sneaking out a chance for concealed harassment only to get away scot-free. I guess they must be feeling much better if they somehow ruined my day and made their free-fun target - that's my humble self - feel terrible. If the entire nation finds a joy in hurting someone, mustn't there be something good about me? I envy you, Bowe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home