Tuesday, August 14, 2012

EVIL IN SERBS AND AMERICANS

Once in USA I told Dejan Kovacevic who jumped off the ship and became my confidant how dangerous may laser beams in bar code scanners be to human sight. This was just one of many things that this person "trumpeted" all over the place and no sooner than later little educated people working as cashiers started pointing these Class I, class II and even Class III lasers into my eyes around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. 

These bar code scanners are indeed lasers beams because if they were not people would not be able to see them just like they cannot see infra red light beams in for example TV remote controls

As a consequence I developed eye "floaters"and ruined eyesight.

In USA this was happening where-ever I ran into people that were mean, uneducated and thus dangerous with these handheld and potentially harmful (if pointed into eyes) scanners

Unfortunately, this "rumor" followed me to Serbia and recently I again experienced same type of harassment in several places.
Today (August 14th) in the private drugstore - pharmacy Pharma D (from a new female worker, no problems with the earlier ones) at Vojvode Stepe 116, Belgrade. She pointed laser beam into my eyes intentionally and left it pointed at me while she went looking for stuff. I immediately recognized that this was on purpose. Same thing happened last month at newspaper stand across the street from Kumodraska 78, Belgrade with cashier that looks something like Albanian female. 

I am afraid that Serbian pharmaceutical industry / lobby is after me as I had inadvertently - which was a pure misuderstanding - wrote herewith (at my blog) about Dr Milica Prostran (1951), a professor leading Pharmacological department at the Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade. Honest to Goodness, my eyes hurt, it burns around them, I feel dizzy, i see flashes of light (in other words: photopsia, flickers, seeing stars) and my courage bleeds. My eyes have been damaged AGAIN AND THE DAMAGE IS PERMANENT!!!!! Nevertheless, I am afraid of Serbs after what they had done to me in the past and they are doing it again on daily basis. If I could I'd emigrate from Serbia tomorrow, just not to the USA and/or any English speaking country. Provided that I have the same living amenities such as granddaddy's home and a few friends. I want to be a free man without million bloodhounds following my every step

This hatred in the "Free World", hatred as I do not want to believe it is a stupidity, is yet unseen. All I can truly see, honest to God, are numerous floaters. I hope all spiteful people die very soon!!!!

Violence continued even today (15.08)  as several young hooligans two males and three females (in their early 20s) attacked me in the tramway while yelling "Kill the Albanian". One of them kicked me in the groins  from behind . Someone on the government level is now telling them that i am Albanian and that they should attack and kill me and noone from the state seems to be willing to tell the truth. This Serbian car is rolling downhill without any brakes. I am writing this in hope that someone perhaps Vladimir Putin, or the Germans, Dutch, Chinese, French or even Japanese Ambassador in Belgrade, Serbia will read this and say "Enough with the American and Serbian terror, this guy is innocent and he deserves a real break!"

INDIVIDUAL SERBS WANT TO MAKE A HARM TO ME BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BECOME FAMOUS AND BE REGARDED AS GREAT PATRIOTS IN THE EYES OF THEIR COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN!!! I GUESS THOSE THAT ARE ATTACKING ME WANT TO BE CELEBRATED FOR AGES

ALAS, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IN USA WAS A CLASSIC JESUIT STYLE CIA EXECUTION WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY CHANCES TO THE VICTIM (ME)
 I HAVE BEEN SO SHACKLED I FEEL SO OPRESSED SHACKLED, AND
I AM GLAD SOMEONE OUT THERE IS PAYING FOR THIS SITUATION DEARLY .

Even though I believe this blog is my last line of defense, it brings me more damage than benefits. Yesterday (31.08), as I was buying mineral water at the newspaper stand on the corner of National Assembly and Palmoticeva Street one Bosnian reguee that works inside, by the looks of her facial features, waited and waited until I looke at her to point the laser straight into me yes as the Serbs are talking about me in the town. Talk of the town.

This protest note in Serbian is to all those political enemies of mine in that aweful country that are processing me for the criminal offense that I have not commit, I will post more including the names of Public Attorney, judge and all other parties when the time comes, and possible so after the prison sentence that they are preparing for me willing to make me a Serbian Assange. If I do go to prison the chances are I want make out alive and that is probably their final goal to set me up and kill in the prison. Americans should not be excluded from this equation and full responsibility on their part because they do not care, they did not care and they were either the initiators or at least the accomplices who did not cap the dirty acts and deeds of the Serbian based monsters:
Да бих био добар и узоран грађанин државе Србије не можете ми приписивати кривична дела која нисам починио. Аутоматски на тај начин, непријатељи мојих непријатеља постају моји пријатељи, а ви ме присиљАвате да савезнике пошто овде правде за мене нема тражим у непријатељима ове државе. Поштовани господине тужиоче, ја не знам да ли ви схватате шта чините? Ја желим да будем слободан грађанин а не да живим у страху и да будем осуђен за кривично дело за које нисам крив.  Ја не желим да се светим, али ћу се свакако осветити за сваку неправду која ми буде причињена. Једини разлог због ког можете да ме гоните има политичку позадину. Ова држава ми је растурила породицу и због тога моје дете нисам видео од 2002. године!!!
After they obtained my extradition from USA, VJ (SErbian military) had me for psychiatric evaluation soon upon arrival. Three days upon arrival they also killed the Serbian PRime Minister Zoran Djindjic. Military psychiatrist laughed out how badly was I treated by "my saviors" - the Americans as they ruined my family and kept me in prison for months without explanation (similar thing they are preparing for me in Serbia now). and asked how would I feel about 'finally' serving the military (one year time period). I told her the first time I get a hold of machine gun with live rounds I'll exterminate everyone in sight. Soon they relieved me of that obligation,but the whole another life of terror started in Serbia. I could not do anything, from finding proper employment to starting a relationship. The Serbian government and "people"'s revenge is on, nothing has changed ever since. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home