Friday, July 13, 2012

WAGING DIRTY LITTLE SERBIAN WAR ON ME -- they crazy

No, I am not asking for the monument on major Serbian square. 

I've got so many enemies in Serbia that practically living is impossible here. Serbs in general utilize every little chance they get to block and slow my progress at all times and anywhere;

in the buses they behave as I do not exist and pleas to move out of my way fall on their dead ears. They are teaching their youngsters to hate me. In the megamarkets they are apt to cowardly hit me all of a sudden and from behind as it happened yesterday, July 13th 2012. I am practically ignoring these little Serbs, as it takes a man to scorn your inborn enemies.

Serbs did so much harm to me in the past. Serbs were those that broke my family in two, while Americans only gave in to their evil demands.
I SHOULD NOT NEGOTIATE WITH MY SERBIAN ENEMIES BUT I THINK I FOUND IT, EUREKA! WHY THEY HAVE BEEN AFTER ME FOR ALL THESE YEARS. BECAUSE - I WOULD HAVE BEEN A POSTER BOY FOR AMERICAN INJUSTICE THAT UNDERLIES ITS SYSTEMS - LEGAL, INTELLIGENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT. IF THE SERBS WERE LIKE BIRDS CRYING OVER MY DESTINY THEY WOULD DIRECTLY ENDANGER THE STORY OF FREEDOM & LIBERTY, THE FICTION BEHIND GOOD OLD USA. AND USA DOES NOT WANT THAT SO THEY ORDERED THEIR PUPPETS TO BEHAVE. AND BOY ARE THEY BEHAVING, I WISH I WAS A TALIBAN HOSTAGE MORE THAN A SERBIAN NEIGHBOUR. I THINK WHEN I DIE I WILL TELL GOD TO NEVER EVER NEAR ME CLOSE TO ANY AMERICANS OR SSSSERBSSSSS WHATSOEVER!!!!

There are people here that have power, money and influence only.

Only.

On the other hand, they do not know nothing about art and since we are in the same game (competition, they like to describe themselves as art collectors) they are prone to judge and lie about me on every step because of the pure envy that with little assets I do much. Stupidity versus extra miles that my intelligence accounts for are a no comparison. For example I am authoring and financing the book on one great Serbian painter even though in the past I have not got any pluses for saving Serbian arts and culture with my own money, time and intelligence. Just a few other Serbs are ready to do that! For my unselfish and sincere efforts I have been attacked ferociously and mercilessly by a ruthless gang of Serbian losers on the street as well as the gang of Serbian “art collectors”. I am not asking for the monument on major Serbian square. Alas! Together with skinhead punks my "peers" are attacking me with same z\eal and in the same fashion. A bit of time when they leave me alone I spend in peace and quiet in the self-centered prison between the four walls. Isolation is much better than having to meet the rest of the gang-army of these Serbian haters out there and I am not paranoid at all as they describe me. They are creating neurosis not psychosis. I cannot recommend Serbs and their dirty little games at all. They want to skin me or screw me, I don't know what their real deal is. They poisoned me, in every sense of the word (there were a couple organized stints at the government and high powers level and health consequences on me) and with hatred.

Serbs as a nation are a bust imo!!! They crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home