Friday, November 18, 2011

ONE AMERICAN SWINE OR SERBIAN AMERICAN SWINE


I have been waiting for tonight to see if I will stop thinking/boiling about what happened today!!!
Not! Today /18.11.2011/ I was crossing Vojvode Stepe Boulevard on the clearly marked crosswalk in front of Roggenart Coffee Shop - between nos. 183 and 189a - when all black Chevy "Diplomat Issue" truck (Licence plate /foreign nationals' black with beige lettering: 144 - A - 047) was approaching around 14:45 from Trosarina side of the Boulevard. I could see the guy in front of the wheel and sensed he had no intention of stopping his truck. Man, was I right? This bastard working for the American Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia or the American himself almost killed me had I not stopped before reaching the other half of crossing. I WAITED FOR HIM TO DRIVE THROUGH at cca 50 MILES PER HOUR WITH NO INTENTION OF STOPPING. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE, I AM NOT THINKING THAT HE WANTED TO HIT ME ON PURPOSE. IT IS JUST THE BASTARD THAT THINKS HE HAS THE SAME AUTHORIZATIONS AS IF CROSSING THROUGH THE MILITARY DANGER ZONE! SEVERAL MINUTES LATER A CHINESE NATIONAL DRIVING RENAULT VEHICLE (local plates: 404 SD) WAITED FOR ME AS I TRIED TO CROSS THE SAME STREET ON THE UNMARKED PLACE - TALKING ABOUT THE CULTURAL DIFFERENCE. IT IS NOT THAT I AM A CHINESE FAN - chinese did not pay me to write this but the clear logic did - BUT SOME AMERICANS ARE REAL BASTARDS.

Americans instigated such a fear in me that I am afraid to come out of my home in fear of coming across any Americans out there, reaching this destination as tourists. It is the fear.
I GOT ONLY ONE LIFE AND HALF OF IT WAS SPENT IN DISARRAY WHILE TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT SERBS AND AMERICANS WANT FROM ME AS THEY UNDESERVEDLY SHOW ME NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER PUTTING ALL SORT OF OBSTACLES ALONG MY WAY. WORLD CRISIS IS THE GOD GIVEN GIFT TO ME AGAINST BOTH TYPES OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS, SO THAT THEY ALL CAN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND MIND A LITTLE OF THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND MISFORTUNE INSTEAD. I HOPE IT WILL LAST. I HOPE THEY WILL FEEL PAIN IN THE SAME WAY THEY ARE INFLICTING IT TO ME, AND THAT AS OF VERY SOON. LONG LIVE LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home