Friday, November 11, 2011

NO E.U. FOR SERBIA

I meet a number of Serbs on whose forehead "PROBLEM" or "I am/will be the problem for you!" is written.
There is so much trouble around here I got used to it and I just cannot function if everything is peace and quiet.
Just like lions don't attack the game that don't run.

Wisdom says don't destroy the bridges behind, but my honor says you did not do anything to these people - they have no rights to disturb you.
And they are.

I am asking myself what use America had to incite these people into hating me. If they were hoping that I would die out of
psychological damages they had miscalculated. Although Serbian terror is simply amazing and unbearable I know I did nothing wrong.
God will throw what they are throwing at me back at them!
Serbs recently prevented me from re-leaving Serbia for another country when their secret service set me up with criminal record.
I wrote about this incident in the public transportation earlier when they tried to lynch me and got me cornered, all Serbian newspapers wrote about it.

Now, saying all this - I still have no idea what the Serbian problem with me is. Obviously - some of them were familiarized with my blog and
one can see that they are behaving themselves around me - while another third has gone off its rocker. They are now madder than mad.

I have not killed anyone. I have not stolen anything from anyone. I have not cheated anyone. What the Serbian problem with me is?!!!
For Goodness sake.
I cannot believe that the majority of Serbs are so stupid to believe American lies /C'MON THEY DESTROYED MY FAMILY; SHOULD I BE ANGRY AT ANYONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/ whatever they were - the experiment - to set up one Serb against another.
Just like it was hard for Americans to believe when Yitzhak Rabin was killed by another (extremist) Jew. Jew killing Jew - it was impossible.
I guess someone wanted to see how stupid the Serbs are. I did not do anything to them. They have no right to judge me! They have no right to
prevent me from living in full liberty!!!! Since 2003 I have been coiling around the point zero, prevented from doing anything like finding a spouse, prevented from advancing anywhere, prevented from moving ahead with my life. Serbs have no right to lynch me, they have no right as far as I am concerned to think about me. And
it seems that I am their most annoying TARGET. YES I AM!!!! the real hit (a conspicuous success) around Serbia, they are telling me this openly: "i do not like to see your face". WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ? I PLEA FOR ANYONE OUTSIDE SERBIA NOT TO MAKE ANY FORTHCOMING
ACTIONS WITH ANY REPRESENTATIVE(S) OF SERBIA OR SERBIAN GOVERNMENT UNTIL THIS PROBLEM REGARDING ME IS STOPPED, SOLVED AND RESOLVED. ESPECIALLY THERE IS
NO NEED FOR SERBIA TO JOIN EUROPEAN UNION at least not in the full capacity UNTIL THEY EXPLAIN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nikola P. said...

Man you're an idiot lol. Nothing is happening to you, you are just paranoid. Besides why should Srbija join a EU that is completely crumbling by the day? Explain to me how joining the EU will help any country in the state it is right now.

Nonsense. What a shame, Serb hating is a hot career in Beograd these days. "Serb terror" are you insane? This is just more bullshit people like you keep feeding. Serbs are the worst, Serbs did everything bad in the 90's, everyone was defenseless trying to stop Serbian aggression. Bullshit.

How dare you call your own people swine, luzeru? You should be ashamed of your self seljaku jedan.

Zivela Srbija

12:52 AM  
Blogger Milos said...

I could understand you, it is not your family or future that was/is on the line.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home