Saturday, October 22, 2011

SERBS ARE SWINES

No matter what Americans said about me, if I was Jew, the Jews would have saved me as they did wait for Gilad Shalit, if I was English, the English would have protected me in the same manner they re-welcome all those that once renounced British citizenship for whatever reason, if I belonged to any other great nation but the Serbian one, on my return I would have been guaranteed a normal life and marry future without any provocations neither by individuals nor by any domestic groups. Alas, I live in Serbia!!! Colonel Ghadaffi, if nothing else was like any freemason in good standing a great patriot who cared for his people providing free scholarships and better standard of living for Lybians than it was anywhere in that region. Even though I have not had a chance to show my patriotism, neither I will, by living in Serbia I feel like Colonel Ghadaffi whole last words were: What Did I Do Unto You?!! This is exactly what I can ask a number of Serbs who are provoking me, attacking me without reason and looking with hatred when passing by or acting crazy for instance - laughing without reason and so on. When they are regularly provoking me like tonight on several occasions in the city (i.e. October 22nd 2011: a group of several bouncers standing - at THE TUBE night club’s entrance - Dobracina Str. # 17 stating that they will cut my dick off or in the bus #33 on around close to midnight time ride when the group of young bucks physically pushed me over while I was exiting the overcrowded stinking Serbian bus; while giving each other eye winks and signals what to do, finally I was kicked alongside) In my mind I do not see Serbs as those behind these attacks: rather, I rather see those that broke apart my family nine years ago. Hillary Clinton would exclaim WOW!!! if she saw what they were doing to me. If I do not do it myself someone will tape these crimes – the pre-lynching foreplays - on mobile phone one day and the rest of the world will see what the Serbs are about. Finally, Serbs show their true faces and egos only in groups; when they are alone they are freaking nobodys. When they are alone I am not afraid of them. I just want to use the opportunity to openly say to all those Serbs that are provoking and attacking me while they are in the group that they are nothing but the obnoxious cowards and that I piss on them all. So I can jazz up my title a bit and add Serbs are the Swines and Cowards Alike. Somebody wants Serbs to continue to be rude to me and kick me around most likely by hyperbolically exaggerating the stories of my importance. In 2002, American Judge Honeyman probably acted after the secret laws were brought up by the George Bush administration ruining my life and I do not blame him - he had to do what he was ordered to. In my mind those that brought the secret laws are those guilty standing behind those Serbs that are pushing me over - day in day out in Belgrade, in Serbia. What I really do not see is the Serbian hooligan trying to kick my ass, I virtually see the President Bush instead. Even though, I do not know what any of them wants. Now, the death of Colonel Ghadaffi has opened my eyes. Me and Colonel have the same question "What did I do to you?" I can also add: "What you are doing is blasphemy." As far as Gadhafi, I assume America wants cheap oil, but what Serbs and America want from me? All I can think of is the set up of some inhuman experiment which again is allowed to happen only to those that those Americans that are able to organize the kill of /// freemason (like Colonel Ghadafi) also see as the less valued beings – the Serbs. Just like it is happening to swines, monkeys, et cetera. What kind of respect they can have for me? Minus zero. Barbaric Serbs behaving too badly (well overbadly I could vouch) also minus zero.


I do not think this mechanism of serbian evil against me will ever stop since there are two sides to the serbs. In the recent past they were divided between the partisans (the atheists) and the royalists (the Christians). If someone tries to agree with one side, another will not allow it out of spite. Croatians, Slovenes, Muslims were always one-sided nations where majority of people believes in God or something. With Serbs it is almost half and half so it is another reason why there is no authority who can order serbs what to do and stop showing their barbarious side against me. my suggestion to all friends out there in the world: show to serbs this is not going to work. do not do serbs any favors out there until they stop harassing me. do not cooperate, ignore and blackball them at all times. i will tell you when it becomes any beter - if ever. perhaps, only perhaps they will come to terms with gracious goodness .


My Serbian born again experience tells me that it is better to be the dog than the tail of the lion.


A DAY LATER: POST SCRIPTUM: IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SERBS DO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ME. AS SOON AS I POSTED THE ABOVE I COULD NOT EXIT BUS #31 SINCE ONE MAN BLOCKED THE EXIT AS IF I DO NOT EXIST. I HAD SEVERAL BAGS WITH ME AND I HAD TO PHYSICALLY PUSH HIM ASIDE IN ORDER TO BREAK THROUGH. HE COULD HAVE KICKED ME FROM THE BACK. IT SEEMS AS IF SERBS STARTED PLAYING THE INVINCIBLE MAN GAME WITH ME AS IF I DO NOT EXIST - THIS IS ANOTHER EXTREME. SO THEY HAVE ISSUES I AM SURE. SOMEBODY NEEDS THIS ISSUE FOR SOME REASON.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O cemu bre ti pricas covece...
ocrnjujes sopstvenu zemlju...
i ocekujes da te slavimo???

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home