Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FINALLY, THE LIFT OFF!!! GSP BEOGRAD (aka BELGRADE CITY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION) HAS JUMPSTARTED MY CRIMINAL CAREER IN BELGRADE, SERBIA

Dr. Archibald Rudolph Reiss once stated LISTEN UP SERBS, and wrote a book about it; I can only say READ MY LIPS! Under every rock in Belgrade Serbia there crowl the enemies. A friend commented last night: Everyone's being on your ass. How come? Isn't that strange. I'd like to be the first to know why, I answered, and what had made me a trouble magnet. If it is organized picking and bullying - the organizers need logistics and spinners to spin out stories. As far as I know all stories about me were spinned a long time ago. I only suspect: the VJ as immediatelly up[on my return they wanted me to serve the military obligation and after I refused they entered something like MENTAL in my personal military file as I was seen by the military psych who entered the Dg. Following that, I suspect they started spinning rumors. VJ men got back at me since as of then I could not find job, could not start one relationshsip, basically I was fully ostracized from the society unable to do anything but survive. There an't no Serbain welfare for endangered species like me. I lost stamina to compete and basically after so many rebuffs I was done with trying finding a lifetime companion or a full time *even part time, half decent job. Right now, it is all idling like a perpetuum mobile machine, nothing has changed except one thing - the one that happened today. Alas, during eight years of my stay in Serbia - people were always asking me, I guess out of curiousity if I was going to return to the United States of America. I used to say nawh, but now here it is, a black on white - guaranteed. Don't ask me no more. I was taken into the Vracar police station today, cops indeed were nice to me, but they opened up a little police record with the real mug shot, fingerprints and "the works" and charged me with real criminal offence. At one point, DA wanted the cops to hold me more than 48 hours. on that form for entry into USA, Australia, etc there is a question whether you were ever charged with a criminal offence (you cannot lie and if you say yes, it is a no good), well, here it is people, don't ask me no more - read this and be certain I won't be returning to USA in this lifetime. I have no clue why so many people were curious as if they were placing bets whether I would ever go back or not. I sort of felt obliged to report on this. Namely, what happened, to cut the long story short, I came across a maniacal Serb, a hater - bus ticket master - with an eyebrow piercing who freaked out about nothing, cursing yelling and spitting at me 2 cm away from my face, and then I begged him to calm down. I did not recognize that they stopped wearing neon green jackets and for some time thought it was some kind of candid camera. Nevertheless, I had a ticket. It did not mean much to him, he snatched the ticket from my hand got it ruckled and threw it on the floor. The more I begged him to calm down he went more berserk. He pressed on me to the point one interior bus pole gave way or broke behind me. I thought I was going to die. Two passengers joined him ready to lynch me and another one pulled my jumper. Serb passengers made such an unbeliavable noise that my safety sense was caught off guard, I was shaking. All the time I begged them for mercy. I was completely afraid for my life. Finally, I had to make a break in self-defence and push him away but the doctors in the hospital where he went later - while police took me into custody - jazzed up the med report and stated the injuries I caused to him were life threatening which is a complete bullshit. With "such injuries" he ran to driver to get the stick to beat me up while the passengers screamed NO! Don't do it!!! There was no blood!!! No nothing, just one pissed off guy with a menacing look on his face. Serbian doctors and GSP are all in cahoots!!! Perhaps even Serbian judges, who knows what they will come up with at the court hearing, I am not excluding out the life sentence. This is the post communist country, it does not matter what they say about democracy. More of his friends in the same gang came plotting to beat me up but the police came to save my life. Luckily, I have one brave witness whom they were trying to frighten on the spot. But it an't gonna help me, I have been charged with a criminal offence and it goes into the visa appllication records. So, there you go, don't bet on me no more for returning. You stupid people. Kapisch? PS Serbian bus transportation standards are the worst in the world, in some vehicles one feels like driving up the PEruvian mountains with twice more passengers than what boarding limits call for. Often times in rush hour you are standing so unbeliavably close to other people that numerous times you can get erection from numbness and all the jerking and potato driving on the part of the drivers, not to mention the friction against the buddies and private parts of other citizens. I would best describe it as sexual foreplay, no pun intended, and for this experience they charge $.80 be it one station or several - no transferable rides - and ticket men go in packs like hungry wolves trying to collect their tickets. I say I want deliverance!!! Perhaps another thirty years or sooner and I shall find some deliverance. PSS As far as the intellect of ticket masters - anyone, even the bums without an education can join, no questions asked.
I am not expecting any mercy from the Serbs that hate me, but would like to know - what if anything I owe to them - what is inspiring their hatred since I really do not know why Am I the bone in the throat for so many. Out of two options they always pick the one that bothers and provokes the most. I have never seen a darned people like that. Several different accounts of what happened were published in September 14th newspapers and barely a line was true. Only PRESS, KURIR, ALO, PRAVDA & DANAS papers did not fall for these blatant lies, and I would recommend any half decent Serbs (Serbians) not to read BLIC and especially not VECERNJE NOVOSTI and POLITIKA newspapers!!! POLITIKA used to be the best newspaper around here but it criminalized itself through unfortunate shortcoming of their lack of correct and truthful information. This was my first half serious conflict in ten years and if USA through FBI/CIa did not manipulate my life and incited provocations and disturbances I would have been a conflict free person. I mean I begged this guy, this freak, this person to get off me in order not to do what I was forced to, to get him off of me.




WHAT IS WORST: MARKET SELLERS THOSE SERBS THAT SELL GREEN PEPPERS CUCUMBERS AND TOMATOES AT KALENIC MARKET LEAD POLITICS CONCERNING ME, THEY ARE MOST LIKELY RETIRED EX-MILITARY MEN, AND OFTEN WHEN I PASS BY, I HEAR "HEH, HE SHOULD STAY HERE, LET'S KEEP HIM HERE!!!" THEY SPEAK SO THAT I CAN HEAR AS THEY MOST LIKELY THINK THAT I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT!!! THAT ALSO TELLS ME THAT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CREATED THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE FACTOR THAT WANTED FROM UNITED STATES' SECRET SERVICES THAT I GET BACK TO SERBIA, MY FAMILY BEING BROKEN IN THE PROCESS AS THE PUNISHMENT. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO INCITE DRUNKEN SERBIAN SCUM ON ME, TO GET ON TO ME AND BECOME LOCAL CELEBRITIES FOR BRINGING ME DOWN IN VARIOUS WAYS. SERBIA IS LIKE ONE LARGE PRISON THAT HAS GOT MANY PRISONERS AT LARGE. just like in prison there is no authority here to tell this scum to stop attacking me. I GOT TO BE REAL SCUM and a real man TO PUSH MY WAY THRU HERE BUT bragadochio AN'T MY WAY of life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home