Sunday, November 13, 2011

DEATH WISH (Serbia)


AFTER 9 YEARS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE ORGANICALLY I CANNOT STAND ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THIS COUNTRY !!! MY MIND AND I - AS THE BEING - ARE THE CRYSTAL CLEAR REFLECTIONS OF MY COMMUNITY AND THE WAY THEY ARE TREATING ME AND LOOKING UPON ME WITH THEIR EVIL EYES (CASTING INBRED NEGATIVITY).

instead of imprisoning as many break-in criminals and serbian pink panthers, i think the serbian government's plan is to let them work freely for that is the way of imposing terror of fear onto people. people in fear cannot think about democracy and they cannot see the real cause of evil and crime. I WISH I WAS CHARLES BRONSON. there is no other way in dealing with the corrupted serbian government and crime. fhrewtcakes. fhrewt, fhrewt!!! there is a serbian secret service guy that i unfortunately know nicknamed by his coworkers "the mill" or "vodenica" in serbian (300 pounds s.o.b.) - you know what the mill does - because he does not stop yapping up that is openly and on purpose talking shit to me just to make me nervous and spoil my prospects that are all linked to each other. don;t mind my writing and typing errors: I am not writing a book here, just referring and I am disgusted with what is happening to me let alone writing about it/

returning home today (13th of November 2011) i met three suspicious persons with hoods checking out houses on my street (behaving and communicating conspicuously, walking at a slow pace while nodding at certain houses but not looking like remodeling experts or entrepreneurs) as if they were acting upon a tip but although i have trained eye to spot this type of behavior, in one of my previous lives i was either custer or bloody knife his indian scout and interpreter - it [their act] may have seemed as staged as if to send a message. I CAN BET THAT - IF ANYONE RECOGNIZES THESE THREE ON THE VIDEO - THEY HAVE THE - NOT NECESSARILY LONG - BUT SERIOUS CRIMINAL RECORD BY ASSOCIATION AT LEAST; instead of chasing pink panthers and their offshoots - local police or other state agency is monitoring my calls and misinforming people about me, i'd like to take a look at my secret file to see what crap is found in there. i am sure there is at least one guy in charge of the crap that i will hear in daily feedback on or from the schtreets. i can imagine it is a lonely ass fatso of 258 pounds half serb angry as shit. their tap-tap-tapping equipment is so lousy with that much hum and noise i can hear why someone is definitely on the line at times. it starts out when i write a new blog entry, shading lasts for some time, same on the cell phone, and then they eventually let go until the time i run into another problem and write about it again. we go in circles and nothing is changing. naturally the west likes that cookie cutting - in the need of everlasting desire to demonstrate that all evil comes from the east. probably my main enemies right now are at the top levels of serbian administration, law enforcement and sport management those that are acting upon the instructions of the western or russia's power lines / nothing wrong with that if they did not involve me into trouble /

i made a quick video just in case but hearing a cell cam noise one of them, all the way to the left turned back across shoulder so i had to cut it not to confront them at home. another confrontation . - this would be something the serbian government is waiting for, more undeserved disturbance for me. thus could not film when they were actually looking as if they were picking houses for some action. let me make sure - i would impose saudi arabian rules for proven criminals and offenders around the world - severe punishments - TORTURE, CHINESE TORTURE ET CETERA, NO REMORSE BUT PURE EVIL.

these people - structures withing the serbian government or ex-serbian government (time of milosevic) or whoever is setting up the stage they need to know - they cannot scare me - i would confront tens of thousands if have to. i am not ghadaffi, i would never be caught alive with a gold gun on my own turf. also, i believe whoever has sent these guys has connections with the murder of serbian prime minister zoran djindjic. i am pretty sure about this - forensic psychologic-ally speaking. there is something so ominous - perhaps even the men in the prison are all set up and the real killers are at large.

man, wish i was a charles bronson with the gun.

whose turf this really is? i am talking belgrade.

well, so far the only ones who can claim serbia are the american and middle eastern bankers. nothing bad can happen to them.

on the contrary, i cannot claim anything as mine. freedom the least. THE DAMAGE IS DONE!!!

I HAD MILLION CHANCES TO MEET SOMEONE BUT MY LIBERTY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT Of INFORMATION THE PERSON I MEET CARRIES ABOUT ME. THAT MEANS - THIS IS NOT MY COUNTRY. MY IMAGE IS FAR TO BE BEYOND APPROACH AROUND HERE AND GIRLS THEY WANT SECURITY!!! SECURITY IS EITHER MONEY OR CHARISMA. POPULARITY IS EITHER CHARISMA OR THE POOH-POOH OH-QWAH-KAH. I AM THE POOH POOH CA-CA.
THUS MY FREEDOM == /EQUALS TO/ == O, ZILCH, NADA!
OFTEN THE FRIENDS ARE TELLING ME - YOU ARE YOUNG, TALL AND HANDSOME - START ROCKING, YOU CAN MEET SOMEONE YOUNG. HOWEVER, THE REALITY IS - ALL THOSE GIRLS THAT I HAVE APPROACHED SAW ME AS A 100% INSECURITY IN THEIR LIFE. I AM SO SLANDERED AND NOTORIOUS THAT IT IS ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE. AND THEY [THE GIRLS] ARE CORRECT - THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE SCRUTINY OF THIS FUCKING SERBIAN SOCIETY IF THEY WERE MESSING WITH ME. ALTHOUGH I AM NOT ABOUT MESSING ANYMORE AS I WANT THE REAL STEADY FUTURE AS ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING - BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING ME. THE SERBS WOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING THEM LIKE FALCONS, AND THAT WOULD BE THE END AND - IN A FEW INSTANCES IT WAS - UNBEARABLE. HONESTLY, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME.
ALAS, THUS I STOPPED APPROACHING THE BIRDS - I HAD MILLION OPPORTUNITIES IN THE LAST NINE YEARS AND EACH TIME [EITHER I WAS REBUFFED OR BEATEN UP AS I WERE I DID NOT TRY] I FELT SORRY FOR EACH ONE OF THEM, FELT SORRY FOR MILLION LOVES LOST FOREVER ON DIRTY SPIT BELGRADE'S SIDEWALK. THE ONLY THING LEFT IS TO FANTASIZE - MY REALITY IS PINNED BETWEEN THE FOUR WALLS AND THE TV SCREEN WHEREBY I CAN INDULGE IN FANTASIES ONLY ABOUT CNN ANCHORS LIKE [KEEPING PRIVACY IN THE RED ZONE]. CONSEQUENTIALLY I LOST SELF-RESPECT AND CONFIDENCE, I AM BASICALLY HALF RUINED AS I DO NOT WANT TO ADMIT THAT I AM FULLY RUINED.
THERE IS A SERBIAN "CULT" MOVIE CALLED "RANE" - AND MANY YOUNG SERBS ARE IMITATING ITS "HEROES".
SUCH VERY MEAN INFESTING CRAP WOULD NOT CUT THROUGH ANY COUNTRY'S C MOVIE LIST BUT SERBIA IS DIFFERENT. this sort of movie creates outcasts and pink panthers and there an't one such movie where serbs do not get involved: from in china they eat dogs to snatch (actor, rade serbedzija "represents" the serb. masses) SEE "MADE IN SERBIA" MOVIE TO SEE WHAT THE SERBS BRAG ABOUT. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE SAYING: CEGA SE BUDALA STIDI LUD SE TIM PONOSI. WHAT I WANT TO SAY BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW IS, EVEN THE YOUNG PETTY CRIMINALS LIKE PORTRAYED IN THE SAID MOVIE -THE WORST SORT OF ALL SOCIETIES - CAN HAVE A "NORMAL" SOCIAL LIFE IN THIS PLACE AND SEX BUT ME. IT IS BECAUSE I WAS PUT INTO THE WRONG SITUATION. EITHER I DO NOT BELONG IN THIS COUNTRY OR I DO NOT BELONG IN THIS ROLE THAT UNITED STATES HAD CREATED FOR ME AND WHICH THE SERBS (ITS LAME GOVERNMENT AND THE STRUCTURES OF POWER) ARE TAILORING FOR ME ON USA'S BEHALF. I WILL FUCK YOU, UNITED STATES, I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE JAVA NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home