Sunday, February 24, 2019

when they mess with you destiny

Let me put it this way. If I had not needed to, I would have never entered VERO supermarket in Belgrade, Serbia. it seems to be the only store in Serbia selling the goat milk. I wonder who manages the damn place. If they are Jewish, Jewish managers cannot be that stupid to allow this to happen and I doubt the Greeks would allow it too.

I reckon it all started with Yugoslav spy organization closely linked with the church of St. Nicholas in Philadelphia, USA. after they succeeded in moving me back to Serbia, these guys sent rumors to follow me to justify their doings. years have passed before I was onto their little game here. by that time serbs (like those working for VERO) have been trying to catch a super thief that has been haunting them for almost 17 years.

I think I am neither as tough as I was described when some stupid ass VERO security guy holding a cigarette in hand can look down upon you by maintaining an eye contact while following you with steady and direct gaze and moving in your path as you are approaching. this guy was waiting for me outside. they are so letting you know that you are the person of interest for sure. plus you wonder if you had just heard nasty comments behind your back inside how one of them is going to kick your ass. my car was scratched in their garage on previous occasions and I do not trust these people. not at all. notice that I am talking about the workers, not the random bystanders or other customers. they are interfering with my daily chores in a way that ruins the rest of my day as I have to rethink what really happened and search for clues. the problem is that my situation was never resolved and what happened was never rectified to begin with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home