Monday, January 14, 2019

Austria has just won the WWI

C o n f I d e n t I a l   – the information contained herein is furnished on condition that it is to be treated as strictly confidential and no responsibility in connection therewith shall attach to the author of these lines. any factual opinion herein expressed is subject to change without notice.

Austria has just won the WWI. It practically has all its territories back with its allies enjoying the highest living standard and sanity. One hundred years after, Serbia has lost the war. Why? Well, partially, here is why. If one mirrors the Serbian behavior towards me nowadays – he would see the complete madness and insanity there on the part of many Serbs which produce nothing but the regress. And again, I am asking - why me?! Why was I singled out?! What did I miss out on? Did I kill anyone without my knowledge? Did I rape anyone? For killers and rapists are provoked in public like many Serbs have been trying to get to me. That’s what could happen to lowlife criminals in the society that is highly unsafe like the Serbian one. But what am I to Serbs? I am certainly not seen as the one like many. In the minds of many - I am something different. I feel like I am considered the enemy. The one that needs to be dealt with.

What goes on? Many citizens here are constantly pushing the envelope in relationship with me. The problem is – I do not know any of these people. They know me – but I am not paid to be the public scapegoat number one. This is where I feel that the USA let me down and thence all of my artwork is revolving around that theme – human protest, or - I am mirroring provocations that I receive daily. As if the half-baked potato was returned disguised as the hot one back to Serbia.

And so, here is one example of harassment that I am going through - from today. And I do not like giving these case examples as the Serbian copycats are immediately tryna duplicate the same situations and I am dealing with hundreds of thousands of mildly through semi to aggressive citizens of Serbia. Which means problems on every step of my way.

I went to Delhaize supermarket MAXI today on Autokomanda Square where employee Milica brought all of her family problems to work. Then she saw me coming as a chance to vent. It is a mean looking being btw, sometimes you can just tell the kind. Looking like a fifty-year old woman, Milica waited and waited until i came really close and then she slammed baskets that she was holding in my face and disturbed me because right there i knew it was intentional. my ears are still ringing.

The same day after that, somebody in the car that was parked by the VERO supermarket (Vojvode Stepe Blvd.) store - waited until I came really close and then activated rear-window washer jets and wiper which caused cleaning liquid to be sprinkled over me as I could smell it on me inside the store for several minutes.

And so on. Even if Serbs wanna pay me to be the national victim par excellence, a doll that they can keep destroying with impunity - I would not want to assume that position. Though the question is will they leave me alone? The United States I would like to hear, to find out what they think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home