Wednesday, December 19, 2018

DEATH THREAT FROM MARINKO SUDAC

on december 14th, 2018, I received a phone call from marinko sudac, croatian art collector, and received clear death threats from him that almost gave me a heart attack. i have been feeling very ill ever since then. he clearly said
I WILL FUCK YOUR DEAD SERBIAN MOTHER IN HER GRAVE AND I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU DO NOT ERASE A MENTION OF MY NAME FROM YOUR BLOG IN FIVE MINUTES. SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DO IT NOW

so marinko, why do you want to kill me?
what did i do to you beside mentioning your name? FYI, YOUR NAME WAS ALL OVER THE SERBIAN MEDIA two weeks ago in the same context. you mixed up some things and mamas.
has ivan mitic (the owner of arte gallery who allegedly falsely represents himself as a doctor) given you my number and suggested you kill me?
how many avant-garde works from your collection will you give ivan mitic to find the executors for you?
watch out now, what you sow may be what you will get.
the kill definitely comes around


disclaimer: i have published this post for my own safety just in case anything happens to me for i have been warned that a highly dangerous and shady individual with undeniable assets and alleged criminal connections is on its way to targeting me. regional FBI legat fot the Balkans should have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home