Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Serbian dirty deeds, Gen. Custer and Novak Djokovic

I feel if God had plans to make your life miserable when he was initiating your conception, he might have made it for you to be born in Serbia. it is either that or I am the victim of spiritual forces residing in this region.
and here is why…

I’ve read Serbiana history. And this is 19th century that I am talking about, not some Stone Age times when people were cannibals eating each other.

one of the major turning points there came about when Serbs killed their leader – a freedom beacon equal to George Washington – beheaded him, stuffed his head with feathers and hay and sent it to Istanbul to prove loyalty to their long-lasting master and enemy at the same time - Turkish sultan. those fratricides then became the new leaders.

I mean what else there is one could say. Imagine if Americans did this to George Washington. Can you imagine Americans beheading George Washington, stuffing his head with feathers and hay and sending it off to George the Third! around here you may hear that all those notable people in presence and history inclusive of Tesla (called nuts by the local XIX c. press when he was peaking in the U.S. - most likely accusations taken after TA Edison) were inspired not by Divine providence but by demons. good command of another language - oh, he is aided by demons. in other words, if you are mediocre, you are good and you count. So here I am in present day Serbia where I do not want to be by whatever way it is measured esp. since I am highly sensitive to spiritual phenomena.

so at times I can equal myself to many historic sufferers like GA Custer /  fra slaget ved Little Bighorn  / – asking myself – was there a last stand or were they just running headlong into Crazy Horse in the disorderly rout and total disarray without a perimeter? all Indians knew well who GA Custer was but they respected his guts to some degree. so here are some blatant discrepancies between us. all Serbs know me though I earn no respect in Serbia whatsoever. furthermore, some things I will have to be eternally guessworking myself – was Sgt. Kanipe heading away from C company and oceans of Indians on his own or did I truly assign him with verbal orders? this could not have changed anything. one thing was certain, he did treat himself accommodating Sgt. Bobo’s wife for a long time knockin' her up eight more times, at least. it was humane. however, does Sgt. Kanipe exist in my lifetime and who may he be by his new name?and there is the newly growing love for those showing some real courage, empathy and bravery like Sgt. Weir, it emerges all the time but who may he be now? who are my brothers? Where is my Libbie? did she have an affair with Sgt. Weir so she cannot see me in the 21st century? except those feelings that constantly rise from the inanimate spheres some things remain shrouded in mystery and the resolve is there but I just cannot connect all the dots. not sure, if all the men under my command are present now and here, Myles Keogh, Cpt. Yates, Pvt. Stungewitz ..., and who can even think about the warriors – they did come as just one huge mass of nothingness from where the slugs were spent and arrows too came as the rain. I still do not hold grudge, my only present assignment has been to live in peace. meanwhile, what does the Great Spirit do, is he telling the Serbs to fight me? as if all Lakota, Northern Cheyenne, and Arapaho tribes were reincarnated as 21st century Serbs, my new countrymen, and now i am herewith with my new face, enduring it by myself among them who remained hostile. 

and then when just revolving instead of concentrating on the crucial points, I keep musing if there were any snake bites during the LBH battle that were due to occur on all parts?? also, if you poke an arachnoid and it does not run it must be a scorpion or even a black mamba. Serbs are here, very vivid, and very present and often times itching to annihilate.  

if you can shed a tear knowing that several dogs with English bullterrier Tuck broke away from the pack train to follow Custer into action, then you will know how I feel. it was said, the General was easy to spot among the fray because of the imposing, light-colored terrier that stayed at his side until the last moments. and oh, the dogs. I've always loved 'em back, likewise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home