Wednesday, February 06, 2019

I once had control over my life and then Devil rose and got me by the balls

the fact, someone slandered me a long time ago. looking now at 1st amendment audit fails. people violate rights all over the globe.
 

no authority protected my privacy rights. 

a number of people thus assumed that their rights were larger than mine as they started violating my rights in the public space throughout Serbia. in other words. i've been shortchanged much.

after many years of harassment and molestation, the general public realized that I was not so stupid and right-less and that my intellectual potentials and assets were higher than previously thought, however, some of them started hating me even more because I was initially thrown at their face as a nobody, in other words they could not have swallowed their pride by recognizing me as a human being equal to them in rights.

my luck was that I was not officially recognized firstly, it would have brought more hatred and disbelief.

because of the amount of such people that are still incited to stalk and harass not a day goes by without an incident. there will forever remain a percentage of those most persistent ones that will be endangering my rights in a time to come.


I will give you an example and I am not trying to compare myself. Imagine if someone had affected Djokovic, Federer, Nadal by unloading tons of slandering hate upon anyone of them. They would have never been regarded in the same light as they are now.  

I think this situation never happened to anyone in the history of mankind.

the relief and joy one gets after coming clean can't be compared to anything else. those harassing me did not come clean, not anyone has confessed to me face to face what they were about. their guilt is their burden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home