Tuesday, February 19, 2019

In Serbia God is my only hope, that is a fact.

i do not hate serbs, i admire serbs but if there is anything that i cannot stand - that is the arrogant and aggressive present day serbs

if I would have to assess safety of my situation in Serbia on the scale from 1 to 5 I would have graded it zero. because the united states does not protect me every fucking disturbed lunatic and gun wielding Serb is allowed to come at me. the way i was exposed has always been the key, it was given for granted to these people from the get-go that they can get away with harassing me. now it came down to their sheer willing to exterminate me by (all) available means. I often meet serbian young turks that are just itching to start a pointless argument or a fight. they are both crazy and jealous at the same time. and they were allowed to keep doing it and coming out in numbers. as if they were instructed, rendezvous with him and his sanity whenever you can. serbian government and the united states government gave them the go ahead and a green light to do so. there has been no one to protect me since I got here and that is why I was in so many dire situations and close calls. serbian government is the last one I would go to for help and it is constantly downplaying the safety in my situation and allowing these people to keep coming at me. they are all smiles every time something happens trying to sweep it up under the carpet as if nothing had happened. that is exactly why there were so many incidences with so many crazed, armed and bloodthirsty serbs around coming at me for no reason at all. well, the reason could be full blooded hate. they are just bloody itching. I hope God puts them where they belong as soon as possible because it has been way too much bloody unbearable lately. God is my only hope, that is a fact.

It is a well guarded secret that many serbs are allowed to carry real guns in their vehicles even though it is strictly prohibited by law. many have connections with the law enforcement or the government and they get away with anything inclusive of murder. many work for the government. here you get just a few years for killing a person. there are too many homicides in serbia, serbian laws are inexplicably weak in that regard and the legal system is corrupted; money, influence, connections and power talk. 'the locals' have sensed the weakness and monopolized this pandemonium! I only hope that all sorts of killers, drug dealers and criminals of the world come here, level the playing field and manage the situation as that would have helped me a great deal. that would have evened out the odds (by) bringing some common sense and order as well into these badlands, eventually, something needs to be done. make fearless and relentless serbs fear. soon and immediately. this is the world's pit right now. cos Serbs, Montenegrins, Bosnians, all kinds, I do not know who the hell they are but many of them have some accent, they need to be dealt with here in Belgrade and Serbia, it is for the benefit of any society out there, German, French, English, American, whichever, because western freedoms are at peril. if you let it go at this time, you will soon regret tomorrow. and I can understand that some think who cares what some jester guinea pig says. but i'll tell you who does - serbian low lives with deranged minds and too many bullets hoping that some of my anatomy falls off when they hit me. here's another clue: they all know me but i have not got the slightest hint of who they are. how's that? what do we do with and how do we explain that? i so wish i had an alma mater somewhere, an escape route to sanity. it used to be the united states of america.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home