Saturday, December 22, 2018

is that HIM again? hated. ignored. molested. by useless, bitchy criminally insane, lazy balkanic bullies


whose license balkan people own for flatlining me?
just days after I vouched that Croatia became my utmost enemy for the worst insults I received in my lifetime from the Croatian person, some Serbs were coming at me vigorously proving that the city of Belgrade has the largest croat fan base around the globe. actually, some time ago I witnessed a postal employee saluting a croat speaking customer by standing up straight and numb in the post office almost in a maze as if the president came in or if she was saluting a flag or a hymn. she was hypnotized, mesmerized and it seemed just for hearing Croatian accent from zagreb. It seems Croats are dominant and popular here in Serbia, in general. it appears as if they practically own Serbia, thru and thru, starting with the music. nice Serbian ladies like Iskra Brajovic date Croats, while Croatian ladies coming to Serbia are, in comparison, rejects pretty much.
that said, at any rate, once every six months i enter dM german store at 114, vojvode stepe blvd., Belgrade, Serbia. as soon as I came in on December 22nd the lynching started there – cashier stood by me with a portable laser price scanner pointing it into my right eye from aside for at least two minutes before I noticed it. as a consequence, thirteen hours later it feels as if my vision has been messed up and eye burns. I moved on to another section and there came one female and one male employee. while standing next to me, female ordered male to bring 'the thing' – referring to the laser price scanner as to a toy (for the harassment). before he returned, I moved on knowing what would happen. I thought, these guys are crazy, they were going to chase me in the store to blind me so I came to the check out at once. there stood another male employee breathing down my neck and cashier who initiated the harassment. after she rang me up she angrily threw the empty basket before I was able to move away which produced a loud bang. I think I was terrorized there – it happened a few hours ago - and I am clueless as to why.
could someone be slandering, saying (I am referring now to the work titled the, Line in the line of Balthus - Balthus to remind you_it is nothing new - that was posted on saatchi.com recently) - "he is pedophile, i am an expert, i saw it on saatchi.com, git me another beer"
i call bullshit on all these rumors and artistic restraints as well as intolerance.
like George Tsoukalos I must say I am not against the Serbian society but I am against the Serbian population whose sick harassment and molestation i have been experiencing throughout Serbia. of course, not everyone has been involved, but many serbian citizens are going after me.
one will ask why do not I leave; and it must be some strange loving and hating relationship on my part, it is very hard to describe. it is as if I was born here, but I find myself to be the worst enemy of some people living around. pussies and douchebags wanna make you cringe. they do stuff to make you feel uncomfortable. nd they have nothing to lose.
I say not everybody, but it feels as if there are hundreds of thousands of them. i call them serbian ustashas now. i connected the new wave of harassment with anticroatian things i have said publicly. serbian ustasas
must be supporting croatia and they are all over the place, from top political figures to dm store employees. in addition, there is a store video as proof, one must ask for it. the persecution has been on - like the last night when I was on the rear platform of the bus #31 riding one stop from slavija square to karadjordjev park. fifteen seconds after the ride started, the driver who saw me in his rearview mirror activated some powerful air jet stream 30 cm away from my head that was blowing stuff in the upper compartment of the rear door that I was holding on to. the whooshing noise went on for about 45 seconds and I was thinking to move away, but then again it was only one stop. no sooner than later I realized that I breathed in all kind of dust particles that blocked my lung for the entire day today and my throat as well. it feels as if hundred of small needles are stuck in it. it was entirely on purpose and it was at about 21 hours. in the end, when you are exposed in the country where everyone knows you and where many want and do you harm, then your health, mission, and purpose do not come first and foremost. period. due to the manipulated story of my cause célèbre my infamous popularity grows - i am more known now than some serbian historical figures from the past - but i am not living off of it. it does me no good. they are poor in their hatred which makes everybody poor including me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home