Tuesday, February 19, 2019

extremely sickminded nation

I think there is no satan as one individual, satan is the mass of ignorant people and their mind as one whole. and part of it could be anybody of course even those that hold doctoral degrees in any field.
I came up with this answer when I was trying to answer who had set me up? who has the ultimate power to change one man’s destiny? who sets the stage for human downfall?
in my case, it could have been the corporate power behind Drexel U. or the University of Pennsylvania - those super callous millionaires who reversed positions of Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd on the screen – doing me wrong in real life for punishment as if I was a fierce anti-Semite, a thief par excellence or someone that committed adultery with some wife of some powerful individual – neither one of those or any other lies holds true but I had been slandered for sure. was I mistaken for shady character or was it done on purpose? whoever was in charge of my destiny, the message they were sending was that freedom is not free for everyone. at any rate, the Yugoslav (Serbian) Army or the post-communist system, something, some higher power was able to generate more flavor spreading common hatred toward one individual as well as the overwhelming adverse response of the society. it happens to be any society at this point. i have been judged and followed by the lies and slander wherever i go. the gangstalking that i go through is similar almost in every place and one can tell with certainty -  Serbian madness is spilling over its borders. recently, i was in hungary shopping just across the border and i felt hungarians were ticked off by my appearance as if i was going to do something bad to them, their country or their goods. they went maliciously swarming and buzzing around me like bees out of a hive. the name of the store where i was harassed by many of its workers is called Hatar Diskont Tompa in the city of Tompa. my life may be a food for thought for a number of conspiracy theorists.
over the years, i overheard those that initiated the mind rape voice out - he did it to himself which makes me - what -- powerful and influential to do things and more approachable than Arnold Schwarzenegger, in Hungary at least. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home