Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Not Anything New Serbia-wise, Just Some Shit


I have recently re-grasped (there was an instance last night) that I am hated and undermined around Serbia by Serbian people, that are possibly Roman Catholic (at least with the background, at least in one and the said herewith instance), that are possibly gay, that are possibly into illegal drug trade, that are possibly considered intellectuals or part of such circles, that are linked to the likes of movie director Srdjan Dragojevic as well as some people that work at Radio Televizija Srbije as well as the Serbian movie industry, as well as the power piping journalism/columnism, that are also linked (Im talking facebook links) to the professors of the University in Belgrade (esp. Medicine; esp. Drama Arts); I cannot make any connection as to why, but I have facts as to experiencing, imo, highly hostile behavior on their part which relates to developing of a society stigma against me and unfortunately these circumstances I cannot present herewith; but I would be able to present them at the court of law. these are not suspicions cos i feel the consequences. both the financial and emotional ones, at least. I am talking the stress. I am deeply stressed for the fact that these persons that consider themselves intellectuals are forming an inquisitorial body that is trying to undermine my living in Serbia as the form of punishment. there is no other way I can describe it. i am asking you bastards what is the punishment for?!!

the following scenario happened twice on december 27th… at one instance as I was driving with one of the major art critics in serbia, there was a guy who drove up to us in the right lane (small red vehicle, license plates BG 539 CG)  and during a red light traffic stop this guy’s hostile gaze was fixated on my passenger for a few seconds. he then opened door and began pouring out saliva from his mouth while provokingly staring in our direction. he then drove away. I think this is only possible due to the fact that serbs are allowed the liberty to spin off their rumors based on any inferior information they receive about me. for example – if I put dusica spasic’s photo for my ebay profile one day – the next day there will be a big, boldly titled article in the newspaper – “serious stalker and maniac is going after dusica spasic” – if we assume it was a coincidence, only the satan can arrange such a coincidence - and they are just building from there watching me carefully and carrying out their own conclusions if they only catch any mixed signals from me – i am so skilled in assuming what the serbs are going to do next - that game is nothing new to me - dusica spasic is not the best example but my whole life is fucked by serbs judging me – the thing with dusica spasic happened just yesterday – so I immediately changed my profile’s photo. one example how backward serbian society is was yesterday (december 27th) when I entered the printing center to make three professional ink jet copies of my photograph entitled: la merde de bull-terrier anglais. I went inside and told them I have art prints to make and they praised the highly expensive paper I brought probably expecting some still-life with roses themery but when they saw that my not so fancy art featured real English bull-terrier shit they started behaving like taliban ruining my expensive paper and thus the run of three prints by printing one on the wrong side and refusing to make up the damages they made. also, I could have felt that both workers and many customers in the store were agitated by my art to the point that when I exited I felt exaltation of freedom – they must have all thought that I was a very sick nutcase. It was a very personal experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home