Thursday, November 23, 2017

they want to make me feel guilty of murder. that’s the idea.

I see my life as a long-term confinement –
a bit of freedom of movement in the area of several miles
(city limits) -
with constant provocations by my “brethren” serbs.
this is like an inquisition torture
improved to match to the requirements of the XXI century.
an update
meanwhile they are constantly provoking to keep me volatile and agitated with an idea that I must feel a constant guilt. that is why serbian provocations never stop. putting the constant pressure and escalating the situation. Mira Markovic if you are doing this, I say Hail Slobodan, I do not disdain you, I have nothing against you or your family. was planning to visit Russia, but now dumbfounded due to all this do not know will i be able to be left alone there during my visit. from last night: the bitch at cash register in maxi supermarket last night – 97, kumodraska str., belgrade, 11/23/17, approx. 19:00 hrs – intentionally pointed price scanner’s red laser light into my eyes for a several seconds – which therefore hurt, my vision is blurrred and i am agitated. yeah, she did. she played it down like it was an accident but these accidents happen all too often in serbia, too often for anybody’s liking. truth to be told, serbs ruined my life, i m down and out and they do not care. when i die i hope millions of serbs regret. when the pangs of conscience strike, i hope they run to Christ but all too late. as for now i get more love from animals than from the majority of my unknown countrymen who engage in this made ordeal. hate has been the order of the day in serbia. hate and ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home