Wednesday, November 01, 2017

not giving a bum rap to anyone for being evil - it is just the way it is

not only did I have to endure the black magic doings of serbian evil eyes as every time I got home I was exhausted with evil eye bruises all over my body from being scorned and attacked by evil but I also tried to figure out what was I doing wrong in these 15 years and why do rogue part of the serbian population hates me so much? and there was nothing. the only thing I could think of is being Christian. many people in serbia hold that Christianity did not win the WWII so it does not have the right of say. their revolutionary heritage prevails just like in Cuba. so there are powers that be that do not like Christians at all and they set Christians against Christians, which explains the variety of serbs that come at me, explains spitting, etc. - in the last two days it was an entirely another level with the quantity of people involved. this would not happen in a catholic country because the church is way too strong there. therefore I envy all those that stand as one which makes them much stronger disregarding their affiliations. I despise meek minded nations where one individual finishes last, in my case the situation is even way too inadequate to be set out as an example. I do not only finish last - I m the toast of a century by all accounts. in serbia it feels that serbs are divided much and there is practically no entity with higher authority that can stop anything let’s say a lynch mob on the street if there is one - only the brute force does it. take my example - what did the fuck I do? they want the blood sacrifice is the way I feel about it. those that persecute me come in thousands and that is why I m certain they were being pushed onto me by some political entity / evil force – there is no other explanation for those handling serbian harassment and targeting me.
several facts are:

I am dealing with thousands of unknown faces. I do not come to them, they come to me in all instances.

they all have the first shot. they attack first.   

why would any force (say a political force) be motivated to eliminate someone from his place in the society? just think about it. there must be some interest involved. modern troglodytes having tribal disputes in their natural habitat, I think not. It could be that those directly confronting me in the fight for   acquiring a good art are incited to call their friends in the government or politics to find pretty sneaky ways of seeing their competition off.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home