Tuesday, October 31, 2017

local scumbags in serbia - the reason why aliens wont visit this planet

serbian public enemy number one should be drug abuse and not myself. I think im the only person in serbia that has been openly hated for no reason whatsoever. or - there could be a reason : they are after me as they were expecting their victim to remain silent. in other words those rogue serbs that had been after me have got the rapist mentality – they would like to rape you and the victim should keep quiet about it. they brain rape though. about a 1/3rd of the local population has got nothing better to do than indulge in harassment. I told you i was a distraction for the government, at least. today was the D day for harassment on the next level – many serbian troglodytes were going berserk as I if was the only male around this area and serbian females were in a season and screeching. no wonder only jealousy motivates hatred. around 12:05 today, there was somebody driving semi suv - light blue-greyish color - licence plates: BG 972 FW – who tried to run me over, for the laughs. driver and his passenger(s) were laughing it off as they charged their suv towards me swerving away in the last second. the behavior of many other rogue serbs I met today could be reflected through the response of the guy whom I asked for directions – he could not answer before he had demonstratively swallowed a copious amount of spit down his mouth. I had to wait for him until he ended his performance and then he pointed me the wrong way.
as soon as they learnt out of thin air that I was not with the big whigs – as I had exposed the suspicion that cia could kill me in my previous post herewith - because I keep making waves as the serbian brain raping and harassment continue -  many serbs saw the chance to attack again (taking me by surprise) reinforced with belief that I have no back, which is true. now, who does that? who attacks a person who has been living with undue anxiety and on a prayer for 15 years? cowards, only. initially, they were thinking that i was the CIa's asset in serbia as they were told by their backstage handlers.

I am not saying I need to be safe in an armoured coach, but im only hoping there will come my hour and a president here who will put me in charge of the serbian armed forces. then I may be, not necessarily though, safe and sound. if you know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home