Tuesday, October 31, 2017

dont worry yours not big enough to tear any skin...


my entire life experience is a distraction of some kind. someone is playing serbs like pawns. it is just out of hand, it has been going for way too long. they are making me make too many waves and in the end the CIA is going to kill me, im the fall guy already, just received a baseball hat from singapore and after wearing it for just one afternoon my head is going into a spin, feeling highly unusual effects.
it may be paranoia but this is justified paranoia; the headache, convulsion and confusion are real. when someone thinks of you in terms that are not reminiscent of a human being but equates you to an object whose skin is not ‘big enough’ (their imagination) to tear some serbian pussy, then my friend, you are a toast of the century.

in serbia, we go back to lynch mobs. the people who wanna hang me; one will never convince those people. the people who are to the point - yeah just shoot him, you can never convince those people to change their minds. it does hurt.

H-T-G STATEMENT

to paraphrase: in fact Im not a showman who likes to be the center of attention with a persecution complex, though after having to go what I went through Im not someone who is too well off financially after being successful in business either. And Im not fixated on my Serbian heritage with a sort of a love/hate relationship and Im also not obsessed with conspiracy theories that more often than not come out as anti serbian virulent rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home