Thursday, November 02, 2017

ROGUE SERBS CASTING BLACK MAGIC AND SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A WIFE - THEY ARE FUCKING WITH MY PROPERTY – INJUSTICE MAKES ME STRONGER

today in order to repair my Logitech k740 keyboard I went to PC Centar’s service center located at 130, visnjicka street in Belgrade and as I was parking my car in front of the office entrance there was an open warehouse next door; I saw two warehouse guys standing there talking to each other either about me or my new car as they were pointing heads and directions. Weary of what I saw I went out several times to see if anything was unusual and in the meantime one of the two came inside to serve coffee to a service manager I was talking to. when I got out the same guy asked me how my car was doing and if I was satisfied with it as he was, he said, thinking of purchasing the same exact model. I answered questions although the coincidence that he liked the exact model was a bit unusual to me; I do not snoop into anybody’s finances, however, just by looking at people around me all the time I get a lot of tell-tale information so I keep on observing people and their behavior, it is revealing much and a tip off; e.g., if they are only there to talk the talk. after that I went to the TV Big Fashion mall located at 84, visnjicka street but when I returned to load in the stuff I had bought I noticed that my car’s trunk lid was deliberately scratched several times – the damage that was not there this morning. my car is few months old and these scratches drew the first blood to make it look like it came out of war-zone, however, there are many serbs whose several year-old rides do not sport a single scratch. this is how it looks – I could not make a better shot of it this afternoon, tried toothpaste as a remedy this evening to no avail:
having said the said, i cannot swear on who did it (my bet would be on PC Centar person), as there was also a guy giving me hate looks as i was locking up my car and as i came into the mall the same person was then exiting only to be in McDonald's line ahead of me, ten minutes later again (my ass was down for vanilla milkshake which may had cost me a costly repair; talking about McJinx.) explaining all this, i sound like a fruitcake to me now, to be honest. the only way to man up would be to find a woman that is a strong personality, Joan of Arc kind, and it is a hard find.
this situation reminds me a lot of a similar one couple of years ago when unduly I lost a good acquaintance – Mr.''Mona'', the owner of Mona Fashion Co. (my bad I was alleging and suspecting possible jealousy on the part of his security guards though I was wrong as after reviewing security camera material the culprit(s) remained unknown) so it was not a matter of whether it was going to happen again but when, cos serbs enjoy making their version of a troubled man. the locals talk about me and my fears; their actions are adding insult to injury and this S.O.S. message
bottled through this blog is really all i can do. every day i can see them in my rear-view mirror gesturing vigorously, yelling and pointing fingers wildly from their beaters while their wives are sitting next to them; i understand they have to explain why someone so stupid drives a better vehicle. and rogue serbs are so shrewd, they can come up with a myriad of reasons. yesterday i witnessed a guy bitch slapping his better half as she said something back to him, and she was beautiful like the wildest flower or best sunset ever. those 'kept women' will even stay in abusive relationship and look the other way no matter what the guy does. if this was 15th century and i was Columbus i would  offer a deal, a trade - my car for a wife. i kid you not 60% of serbia owns top class and luxury vehicles. however, when you are exposed to everyone, the remaining 40% will put all kinds of blame on you. in addition, serbs may be living in Nelson Mandela housing project but if they do not own (second hand but refurbished) audi or Porsche in front of it, their living does not make sense. so coming at your vehicle makes a lot of sense for the rogue edition serbs - in their minds it is always easier to take it against the unsuspecting vehicle than a person. I believe that serbs take more pleasure out of taking it against your vehicle than fucking your wife. talking about (national) traits. by screwing your spouse they get to you emotionally but when devastating the years of your efforts it only shows the anti-materialistic side to them and how marxist, ignorant and anarchistic some of these nasty bastards really are. the locals too do not look at me like I am the smartest man around, they look at me like I am the dumbest around – these remarks that the rest pick up on and follow stem from my direct as well as indirect art market competition, pure evil rather. this is the reason why I have so many enemies.
at nights I sixth sense (as in a verb) that something is out there stalking me but even at daytime I cannot fall back. earlier today as I was passing by the group of forty some people waiting for the bus nearby the Church of st. Sava there was a guy in the crowd - standing along the street - that made hand gestures as if he was throwing black magic when I was driving by (gesturing looked something like as if he was throwing dices.) too bad I do not have a dash camera to record all these types of shit. i am sure this will backfire on some people here and G-d loves you more when you are going through this almost martyr-like experience. black magic is very much practiced in serbia, “magija” as they call it locally reminds of a Haitian voodoo, and as I spent numerous hours in friend’s book store I was amazed of immense number of people that were interested in the occult. from my point of view almost everybody is better off in serbia because everybody is left alone; unbothered. of course rogue elements (which are numerous and many – I cannot practically say all of them) will be jealous since they are looking at fruits of someone who fights 24 – 7 – and in order to be above the average you must fight ‘round-the-clock since your destiny is always on the line; there is no pause. rogue serbs do not appreciate that. they do not appreciate that you worked your ass off ‘round-the-clock for something. they lie it is given and they easily get all fired up to destroy you. they do not allow you to raise up. they imagine and slander America gave it to me. he is a spy – they gave it to him. they do not understand that americans cannot stand me likewise for being successful in damn serbia where I almost made it - establishing that one can be successful outside of the United States as well – they want my ass back in the united states and this is why they support serbian lies, jealousy and harassment.
I cannot vouch with any certainty that I am thinking like a real U.S. person at all, but I am 100% sure that I am not thinking like a regular Serb. an't got no friends in belgrade, just exceptions to this rule.
fyi, I will make my spot under the Sun in any country – but both serbs and americans do not want to admit that for different reasons. Serbs do not want to admit that I am smart and able and americans do not want to admit anything because I am not in America (as if I am fighting for different colors and different team now.) of course i cannot be 100% smart for spilling these beans herewith.
when I think about it I feel glad that I have been persecuted in serbia because I am sure that G-d much appreciates those undeservedly persecuted by human and subhuman elements. injustice makes me stronger in the end. if my life was easy and normal I do not know how would I feel and go about it, the boredom must be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home