Wednesday, November 01, 2017

awakening my kundalini



my nature is highly amorous, I fall in love quickly. just recently I felt like I was high when I read that article and saw the looks of one of sheriff lombardo’s daughters – going to college somewhere in America. I marvel over the fact that such being exists. talking about “butterflies.” then what did I do – I tried to connect but at the same time I asked myself - can the grown ass man be in love with someone that young ? actually just thinking about it, it spiraled my stress levels and when I saw her hugging her dark skin boyfriend (meant no harm) I realized I had made a mistake and tried to re-evaluate which I did. I hope ill find someone that is right for me right after the fact that the better portion of my life went to waste…keep on trying young man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home