Saturday, December 16, 2017

WARRIORS WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY - serbian style


this video here made in post office (in belgrade, cara dusana street, 12/15/17, ‏‎16:26 hrs) is the example of serbian gang stalking and manmade noises. do you know how frustrating is to go through this day after day? this person would not be able to kill me, but they are doing this. there are others who are trying to physically degrade my health as when pointing powerful military grade blue lasers into my genitals or eyes from hidden and/or distant places. it is mindboggling to live amongst the idiots like these.

the difference between this being just another nervous person with nervous ticks banging loudly with a coin against the counter BEHIND MY BACK is that this has been happening all over the world here for a number of years. I’ve been noticing UNKNOWN people doing similar things in the same fashion on a regular basis – as a behavioral pattern – it is impossible that thousands of them are making noises when next or close to me. I wonder what would Novak Djokovic say to this – would he approve this behavior but lately too he has become a persona non grata in Serbia according to what I can read on the internet. and note that it was lasting for a really long time before and after I was taping it, I just took a glimpse of it. and if you are thinking that I have been imagining things – one should watch the theatrical performance of RADOVAN III where it can be readily seen that this is done when Serbs want to drive someone berserk or when they believe that someone is crazy, CLICK HERE NOW and watch from minutes: 17:42 - 19:15; for example.

what is important to point out is that this is the first time I saw this person. they know me, but I do not know many thousands of them that are going after me with a plain goal of spoiling my life here in Serbia. try to just IMAGINE IF GANG-STALKING SIMILAR TO THIS COULD HAPPEN IN ANY ORGANIZED FORM IN THE UNITED STATES, GERMANY, FRANCE....any other country? if there is yet another or a parallel goal, the idea is to collectively make you lose credibility, make you seem like a nobody in the eyes of the remainder of society - then they can do anything - they can accuse you of anything and kill you - then nobody will care if you are a goner, they will all [the entire society] be saying then: good riddance. how perfidious machine the secret service and a human society could be?

following up a few days later:  it seems that this was the winning post with a winning video that struck the nerve. it has removed a smirk from the serbian face, now they just angry. they angry boy! they are stepping up harassment. no more scornful pleasure in it. i m the stupid paranoid lying fuck no more. unwelcome trolling thru my life is no longer working and is exposed hereby. fourteen years ago when i first got to serbia it was technologically impossible to make a relevant video like this one, and even today - when the gang stalking begins they are foxy enough to see and realize that you are taking and preparing your mobile phone camera (it's never quick enough, never quick enough) in order to record it and they immediately stop their cowardly actions and do not proceed again until the “coast is clear.” meanwhile, if they see you are filming them only after they had aborted their cowardly act, they will appear gullible, often protesting, acting angrily, coughing, and acting wtf in general. i say cowardly because none of them has come up as yet to me to say it in my face if they had something against me, but being famous for been pricks is all serbs can do.

there are more reasons why they are doing it. some of them are clear psychopaths without a clue for right or wrong and i have been slandered enough so they begin gang stalking as soon as they see me. i am talking lower echalons of serbian society where there are many of them attackers. there was a taxi driver today that played chicken with me hitting my side view mirror in the process even though i stayed toward my right as much as i could, so it was done as provocation and on purpose. either they were told to confront me whenever they have a chance or they chose to do it on their own. think that I am out alone and sometimes it appears that entire serbia is on the other side. how big is serbia by population? well, it is not too big but it still can produce good psychological damage and physical harm  to one individual. some serbs are incited by my competitors in the art world and the reason behind is jealousy and fight to overtake the art market completely for themselves. less likely motive could be that they know that they are inferior, lower beings in the eyes of the western world so they are trying to find ways to appear cool, thinking that's what the West wants from them to do to me - (the only truth here is that the West did put me into Serbian pangs - what for - i will never find that one out) - therefore, have you ever witnessed idiots trying to appear cool to the higher, dominating class through bullying the shit out of someone – they will necessarily put all their nasty, street mannerisms into it as well – trying to be mean toward the victim but in the polite way. like i said, this is less likely, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home