Thursday, August 03, 2017

your hatred is my fuel. bitches.


I came to serbia as a free man and now 14 years after - (some) serbs want to imply that I am not so free. they do not even vouch: oh milos we are just fucking with you – they are downright riding high on their hatred and bullying. I never did anything outrageous, insulting, ignorant and foolish during my time in serbia but they still look at me like I m a legit target. even got beat up for minutes, punched and kicked constantly in front of my house with shockwaves going through and inside my head, chest, heart, testicles...was a punching bag that time as i was not defending myself at all, i was not fighting back - did not want to hurt a fucking serb. that beating gave me the power to open up and speak. (you can quote me on this, Dan Courney.) I say downplaying bad behavior just encourages more bad behavior. many serbs are in dire need of anger therapy. I bet that many of them have a segment on me in their leisurely life during get-togethers and chit chat sessions whereby they reinforce their mean-spirited activities, which is crazy. just being cynical about the sunshine, laughter and good life in belgrade, serbia overhere. Im further reflecting, only a dollar guarantees one's current liberties and by their slandering and bullying actions serbs are preventing me from achieving my freedom and goals, starting a family and enjoying life. it was my mistake that was published in one highly popular American art book during early 2000s when I had stated that it was the original art that was the basis of all freedom. my bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home