Thursday, July 27, 2017

Im the artist, motherfuckers!!!! first of all.

many serbs are now simply ignoring me thinking that im saying things for self promotion, product placing myself inside my blog. their intention not to let me prosper in any way is making them reducing  their torture abruptly. they do not want to let me be famous even if the cost is to let me have my peace of mind back or at least it is what appears to me. in the last couple of weeks only the junkie looking types obviously the thieves were following me around in the stores trying to take attention away from them and bring the spotlight on me.
this evening I encountered a stupid junkie looking fuck from the European union (I m sorry I did not take a snapshot of him so you can estimate who he was, not a serb I would reckon). as he saw me entering the bus on autokomanda around midnight he (seated) immediately started heating up and shaking (bringing attention of others who were calm) and tapping with his fingers and producing a restless leg syndrome. he then took out a 2 liter juice bottle from his (dirt)bag and started sipping from it. it was all too well known behavior - as I experienced it many times before - and funnily enough when I was in London once I sat next to Jason Priestley (beverly hills 90210) nobody even recognized who he was. I remember he wore wheat nubuck leather boots. nobody paid attention to him. here in serbia every little piece of shit that comes from nowhere “knows” me. knowing full well that the guy was provoking I thought to him go choke up on it, and he started choking so he had to close his eyes as he was sipping. he did his little show because the other serbs were there and either he was scared that he was not more catholic than the Pope or he was just trying to agree with what he knew they were doing to me locally so in order to avoid problems during stay in serbia he thought he had to prove himself to be more catholic than the locals. this reaction and recognition also meant that my blog has never been more popular. other serbs noticed his extraordinary actions and started freaking out at first as they could not sort out where this guy was coming from – was he an American, did he know something they did not, what’s up now we were told to leave him alone and look at this guy, should we emulate?!!! - and after a while they started showing animosity (although a cold one resulting in applied ignorance – one guy was showing/signalling me the inside of his extended palm) not against the poor fuck but me!!!!! typical serbs. they will stab you in the back in no time.

the Serbian tendency is to betray and side with junkies even if that is what they are - junkies. it is the worst breed in the world according to my experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home