Monday, July 31, 2017

before you judge me listen to my songs then say something.



how do I know this hatred was artificially applied in serbia by those that run the show. nobody, and I mean nobody has ever given me the middle finger in fourteen fuckin’years that I have spent here. so it only means their hatred was not coming from the heart. only highly stupid people can be motivated to hate.

“Dan Courney, sir please pray for me as I m in the pit full of vipers.” this was the line I used to post personal feeling on my facebook page, and you can call dan Courney anything but the Satanist. Lost in translation – serbs were accusing me downright that I was calling in for some Satanists to help when I had shared mr. Courney's Jerusalem preaching videos when he was spat at profusely.

celebrities in the U.S. can never understand my trouble in serbia as they never walked the streets of their own towns. nobody ever saw Madonna jogging or in supermarket. in Belgrade I m swarmed over by thousands of angry and not so bright serbs that were told it was a free for all and that the punching bag for freehanded unloading of Serbian anger is me. there were at least three highly sophisticated attempts on my life today. I cannot discover what they were - in order not to give these morons more ideas, but it is not easy to kill a man and make it look like an accident I guess. You can give him a sickness that may last - before the man is actually down and that is what they are doing to me clandestinely. for so many potential Serbian attackers, you must have your eyes on your back all the time. you can never rest, never walk freely in belgrade serbia unless you are bonged out like many tourists are. this actual blog was the reason that so many tourists are coming to belgrade and it is a mad house at downtown right now. especially if everyone knows you. I m not only vastly unpopular but immensely infamous so much so that only God can help me by giving unfavorable karma down to Serbians and their kin so they can get the clear message through and through. No peace of mind whatsoever. for me things an’t gonna get any better than this. here is the rant: Julia Roberts please come to serbia and meet me and see what I m going through and doing to this people. am I doing anything or let alone anything nasty to give them a reason for hatred. jealousy has been the one. end rant, unquote. as far as Serbian haters, there are those who are full of it and then there are those who follow the drift. I say before you judge me listen to my songs then say something. I bet there are many more of those who would do something. hatred is so infectious and the crowd just cannot get enough.

I also met so many angry gypsies at kalenic (not caliente) market today. I overheard their hush hush talk that someone  will be going to kill me one day!!!!!!! imagine that. so I reckon the only way to deal with these serbs inclusive of gypsies etc is to form a gang and then let your friends do the talking for you. one day they would swarm up on these flea market sellers and beat the shit out of them, especially those that are giving me the hard time. I myself am helpless and cannot do nothing against the legions of mad Serbians. From where. From where they are coming from? I realized that in the bottom of every problem there must lie someone’s interest. I guess they were incited by art dealers and gallery owners who assume that I am taking over their finds and they want me out of any place where those finds may appear inclusive of flea markets. I assume it gets down to their soldiers, boots on the ground – art pickers – that deal immediately with all secondary garbage collectors majorly gypsies and these people are the ones who then blow smoke up the gypsy ass like Luther in 'the warriors' (flick, 1979). and it gets even crazier, but let us not tell it all off for now. get the fuck out of here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home