Sunday, July 30, 2017

Shalom al Yisrael


… oh well, it is only symbolic
I was not looking for any pro bono aegis from the deep blue but what’s up with that troubling dimple.

although not one of my favorite hosts, faruk has been there for ages which in itself calls for respect.


As every one of my former “crimes” has been exponentially blown out of proportions I assume the last one was sharing the daily spitting on Christians in Jerusalem youtube videos on my facebook timeline. I hate violence and ignorance in any way, shape or form and when Dan ‘the sheep stealer’ Courney shrieked: “if they sense fear they are going to get predatorial.:“it was like I had relived the similar situations happening to me in Belgrade serbia so I found myself very supportive of his defensive tactics to evade the attackers. And that’s all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home