Thursday, September 18, 2014

JEWISH HATRED TWINS SERBIAN HATRED IN SERBIA

I hereby renounce whatever I said and/or posted herewith on September 18, 2014; I also apologize to all/ whenever tension and conflict move into our lives we get jumpy and begin to snap. people behave differently when under stress and, most of the time, some nastiness surfaces.
I have many Jewish and Serbian friends and it would not be fair to them to say
that I am afraid of them.  M.V. September 21, 2014.
 


twice beaten thrice shy
Serbian community of Jews is very small but powerful. Like you could have read, my problem is that in Serbian society I am not A very celebrated figure. I’ve been hated rather and this has been going on for eleven years, and I am talking hatred on daily basis. That’s the first part of my problem.


The second is: I look like a Jew, with crooked nose and big ears, though I am NOT. I wish I was as smart as them. So next to Serbs I feel some of my biggest opponents in Serbia are Jews, because of the following:


they want to distance themselves from me in loud and angry fashion to make sure I do not get any Serbian slack if some Serbs falsely assume that I was a Jew.So that is something they want to make very clear. No potential slack for this guy on account of being a Jew. And no mix ups.


I am afraid they want to even denounce / monitor me to make publicly certain I do not belong to them which, if it so, deepens their animosity towards me. I feel as if they - having nothing better to do - start actions that ruin my life even further. I am hereby only assuming because nasty things have been happening to me, and I have to take into consideration all winds and storms coming at me.

Thus one of my deepest fears in Serbia is to run into some powerful Jews in the street, like Mira Adanja Polak. If I do, she can pull some Serbian connections within a next few hours to mess up my messed-up-life. Thus if I see any I am crossing to the other side of the street before they can spot me. I am counting on short memory span with some of them, because what is out of sight, it is out of mind.


When I saw her on television this morning she appeared so angry about something, that instinctively made me upset and afraid as I thought to myself she may be angry for thinking Serbs are giving me unnecessary slack and I am not a Jew so they have to deal with it. There is a saying, twice beaten thrice shy. Strange; very strange.



Chinese

(Mandarin)      眼不見,心不煩 [眼不见,心不烦] (yǎn bùjiàn, xīn bùfán)

what the eyes don't see doesn't worry the heart

Croatian          Daleko od očiju, daleko od srca

far from the eyes, far from the heart

Czech



Sejde z očí, sejde z mysli

Co oči nevidí, to srdce nebolí

what the eyes don't see, doesn't hurt the heart

Danish             Langt fra Öine, snart af Sinde / Ude af øje, ude af sind

out of sight, out of mind

Dutch Uit het oog, uit het hart

far from the eyes, far from the heart

Finnish            Poissa silmistä, poissa mielestä

out of the eyes, out of mind

French             Loin des yeux, loin du cœur

far from the eyes, far from the heart

I hereby renounce whatever I said and/or posted herewith on September 18, 2014; I also apologize to all/ whenever tension and conflict move into our lives we get jumpy and begin to snap. people behave differently when under stress and, most of the time, some nastiness surfaces.
I have many Jewish and Serbian friends and it would not be fair to them to say
that I am afraid of them.  M.V. September 21, 2014.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home