Wednesday, September 04, 2013

ANOTHER DAY IN MAXI, ANOTHER SWEET SHOWDOWN FOR MY THOUGHTS

darn. ran into marija today going through the aisles as she was restocking some shelves. naturally got confused and retreated back to chocolate milk section only to overhear marija’s budy s/o, suggesting gently to her: why don’t you say something, you can see that he really likes you?!

to what she replied: he can kiss my ass, he does not stop bothering me!

kiss my ass?????!!!!!

brother, not that there's anything wrong with that, but i’d frame her dirty undies and keep’em as prized souvenir in my collection.

now i am truly confronted with john mccain’s dilemma!

suppose charlie opened the prison gates and told senator he could leave into the jungle. i am sure he’d soon realize there an’t nowhere he could have gone on his own. in other words, perhaps i could proceed to move on towards making friends with marijah though i an't really sure what’s on her mind, because she may mean what she is saying and she may not. but my logic tells me not to. then what shall i do?! beat my logic?! it's tough and i need some HARDIHOOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home