Saturday, August 10, 2013

pissing myself off again, no doubt

10th of august 2013: after all is said and done it’s time to get mad again 

cannot fucking deny all those bad-ass times i had in usa & serbia, but overall being-dicked times weigh more. fuck'em.  
my appeal to the GODS: i am all for that to squash the ugly, bodybuilding and overly aggressive head of the serbian snake without brains and to construct a new friendly lizard-like benign creature that will spread love and compassion and mutual understanding between the human races. absolutely there is no reasoning and mercy around here, it's proven

1)      maXi motherfuckers did something crazy to marija. she has not been showing up for weeks now. now the optimism is just oozing out of me. i’ve been blazing asking around, though motherfuckers have been talking gibberish to me in serbian. don’t understand their point or tactics. i go to store almost every day but today was an exception. otherwise, as immaterial, was getting signals from foreign friends to "chewtuh, chewtuh, whatever the heck it means...

2)      belgrade is very mean and nasty place and i’ll tell you that right now, i an't fucking tough enough for this war i cannot win. belgrade smells terrible and everyone’s mean. the serbian culture never peaked. getting down to the bottom of my problems around here i’ll start off with what happened to me recently when i was beaten to death almost out of blue: press here

the magic of united states is so big but it is still only a magic. not the reality. united states is working their magic so hard i thought it was going to protect me. magic is reality that cannot last unless it is repeated. and once it is repeated too often it becomes transparent and loses its charm. in the end, one serbian ill-educated govno beat me almost taking the life out of me.
mode

i did not hit back cos i do not fight - i am a lover /and serbs froze me out of business/ - plus thought the madman had a weapon in his car, but later when i was barely maintaining life it was too late. of course, it left a whole array of mental and physical problems on me (sudden onset of panic attacks; ataxia; depression; i see monsters all around me esp. in public transportation.) i am so down not even ray lewis* would have lift me up from this trouble. and a few months before i was bestially assailed in public transportation from behind, out of blue as well: press here

3)       from the day one i got here in 2003 every mean shit was pre-planned. mafia or government prepared harassment stuff methodically like they were fighting fucking american president himself. i am not fucking bill clinton you motherfuckers! had i known what was i going to be up against in serbia i’d made deep, inseparable friends of skinny joey merlino and shug knights - the only way to kick salt in their fucking game. i’ll tell you that right now. my only goal so far was to liberate the love and artist in me. what serbs did, they ruined* my individual charisma and brought me down to gutters. now, they think it's funny, they are laughing. on top of that, they do something every day and i am fucking scared of them. serbian sort of business means instilling fear. thus i missed my chances to refurbish a family and most importantly, love someone (like marija). i mean what i can do with ruined charisma around this planet? when these fucking animals look at me i shit bricks – talking 'bout usual serbian territorial pissings. so, whassup! serbian streets and public transportation are just a jungle hub for monkeys to hoot and holler while trying to fight me. in addition, motherfuckers instill fear in others so no one wants to hang out with me, except the cops on key-ops assignments trying to trick my ass into troubles or kill me. 
i’ll fucking tell you motherfuckers something: 
go screw you serbian mothers. 
all of ya who cannot stand me or have a beef with me. 
yalla, yalla. selah!

* this nation is so miserable, they would make the person like ray lewis jump off the brooklyn bridge. 
it's the land of proverbial fratricides and typical foreign ass-lickers

FOLLOW UP ON 12th of august 2013: as i entered public transportation no. 17. at zemun terminal all of a sudden a group of 10-12 strong hooligans closed in  yelling around "serbia, serbia" .. i was so stunned that i immediately went into a panic mode, and froze. then they left to the back of a bus, but what they wanted to achieve left consequences, it's several years of living shit less for me 
it's true the motherfuckers got me by the balls around here - cannot piss, talk, spit without them in sight, checking, inspecting, surveilling out. the heck knows why am i so interesting, watch out, look out, spy, spy, there goes our serbian liberties!!!!! they are bitching, and bitching, and bitching and oh my, that's shyte!
where is the freedom and human rights groups in this fucking country, when an individual serves as the live meat and punching bag for these frustrated serbian masses; i'll tell you where they are, they are all paid by united states government and what's happening in belgrade is going right up their alley no doubt

LATEST MINUTE,  AUGUST 14th 2013: IF YOU ARE A STRONG COMPANY, YOU DON'T GO ALL GUNS BLAZING AGAINST AN UNARMED MAN, SO BOYCOTT MAXI DELHAIZE IF YOU CAN ALL OVER EUROPE AND NO. AMERICA, THEY'VE BEEN INSTRUCTING THEIR CASHIERS TO TOSS AND MISHANDLE MY FOOD AROUND AND AIM LASER SCANNERS AT POINT BLANC RANGE INTO ME EVEN THOUGH I WROTE HERE MANY TIMES EARLIER IT NOT ONLY BOTHERS ME BUT BRINGS FORTH AN IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO EYES ETC. JUST LIKE I AM BOYCOTTING THE REST OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE. HAVE A FUCKING GREAT DAY!!!

LAST MINUTE ON AUGUST 14TH 2013:
as i have incurred a justified fear of being in public, to avoid conflicts, harassment, being traumatized, getting beat up and spit on and maltreatment on the streets, stores and public transportation, most of the time i hide inside home and don't go out unless there is something important.
ON MY WAY HOME FROM DOWNTOWN BELGRADE, I CLEARLY CHOSE THE WRONG EXIT ON THE TROLLEY FROM TERAZIJE TO SLAVIJA SQUARE AROUND 21:00 hrs WHEN AND WHERE THREE HOOLIGANS BLOCKED IT AND ONE OF THEM HUSTLED OTHERS TO KICK ME "GET HIM, KICK HIM, KICK HIM" WHILE THE OTHER TWO WERE MAKING SPITTING NOISES. I GOT AN INSTANT PANIC ATTACK - I SEVERELY FROZE ON THE SPOT - AND I AM NOT SURE IF THEY KICKED ME AND SPIT ME AS MY GROINS HURT NOW. I WALKED WEIRD.
(rarely i am confronted by one person only; it is like they want to confirm their manliness in the gang only; to me that's not manly; that's extremely cowardly; and it's extremely cowardly to push this people onto me behind the curtains of invisibility) 
AS I PROCEEDED TO WALK ON SLAVIJA SQ. THREE 12-14 AGE KIDS MADE NOISES AS IF THEY WERE GOING TO SPIT AT ME AS THEY WERE PASSING BY. IT ALL STARTED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO WHEN SAME (THE SPITTING) DID MY MONTENEGRIN NEIGHBOR WHO WAS THE MAIN MAN - CHAIRMAN - WITH SERBIAN-AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP SOCIETY. NEXT TO WORKING FOR CIA AND BIA, I AM SURE THAT HE IS IN CAHOOTS WITH AMERICAN AMBASSADOR IN BELGRADE FROM WHERE HE GETS THE GREEN LIGHTS AND GOES FOR HIS ACTIONS THAT TROUBLE ME. DO NOT WANT TO WRITE HIS NAME FOR OUT OF SELF-STYLED PRINCIPLE I RESPECT ALL OF MY NEIGHBORS MAY THEY BE THE WORST TYPES ON THE PLANET. I AM SURE HE WOULD NOT DO THAT IF HE WAS NOT INSTRUCTED AND ENCOURAGED BY THE AMERICAN AMBASSADOR OR UNITED STATES CULTURAL ATTACHE (THE PEOPLE FROM THE AMERICAN EMBASSY). SO HOW CAN I ADVISE YOU NOT TO GIVE NO SLACK TO SOME SERBS AND SOME AMERICANS IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS WHEN I MYSELF CANNOT MAKE CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE BAD AND GOOD SERBS AND AMERICANS? NAMELY, I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE THAT ATTACK ME ARE BUT THERE ARE MANY OF THEM AND THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY INSTRUCTED INTO ACTION SOMEHOW. IT BOGGLES MY MIND HOW CAN CITIZENS ATTACK AND PROVOKE OTHER CITIZENS IN PLAIN DAYLIGHTS THROUGHOUT ANY "FREE" CITY? IT IS UNHEARD OFF IN CIVILIZED SOCIETIES AND EVEN IN BARBARIC NATIONS AND COUNTRIES LIKE SOMALIA ETC. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS TO PRESS THEM HARD SO THEY GET NO SLACK UNTIL THEY ASK FOR MERCY. THEY MUST BE AWARE OF THE FACT WHY ARE NOT THEY GETTING ANY SLACK AND MUST FEEL PAIN ABOUT IT. ONLY THEN THEY WILL START THINKING && TEACHING AND INSTRUCTING THESE MONSTERS TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home