Monday, June 24, 2013

MOBILE PHONE SCARE ::: 24TH JUNE 2013

don't need their effin' apologies, i need some life and they helluva lot better know what i mean by that.
 
walked into the maxi today* and one of the meanest cashiers there, one with the black heart and green eyes, alexandra,  I call her black betty – literally snarled at me as soon as I walked through the door. man, that’s what I call a rabid impression. as I got back home, I sat down and chilled with some german make’s latte macchiato I bought but on the last sip I realized my 1000 dollar samsung phone was not with me, I left it on the shopping cart’s tray same color as the phone’s pouch which made it impossible to perceive. man, right off the bat I flew back there imagining what’s happening to samsung esp. if black betty was the one that got her mucky longers and lingers on it first. i imagined her trashing it into the ground with a wild evil smirk, tossing it into a mop liquid canister and what not, all with the bestial smile on her face. finally, as I got there, I saw it sitting on the register with “an actress”, a nice looking young cashier I checked out through. she gave it to me, gave it – oh, how impressive does it sound, as she said one of her colleagues spotted it in the cart and left it with her. even though she is not as attractive as marija, I think she is smarter and more humane character because looks do not make everything in a woman. I just hope one who found it was not alexandra for I believe her not anything. she'd only be a nice conc-camp guard. 
getting home again I tried to find an answer to what is behind all this Serbian hatred that inhibits my progress.  as they pronounced me – naturally without my approval and knowledge – the secret leader of the most secretive GROUP 69 for paranormal military warfare which was most active during NATO 1999 campaign against Yugoslavia, they signed a death sentence to the future of my family in America. group 69 claimed that their leader with code name TURNKEY (KLJUCAR as the one who's in charge, goes around handling and rattling keys) was infiltrated behind enemy’s lines in Philadelphia where I lived.   
ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP 69 ARE NOW EITHER COLONELS OR GENERALS OF THE SERBIAN ARMY RECEIVING PENSION FOR THEIR OBSCURE WORK. IF I WAS THEIR LEADER WHO'S GOING TO COMPENSATE ME AND HOW FOR THE LOSS OF MY PROSPEROUS FAMILY AND FUTURE? BY CONTRAST, I WAS A SMOOTH OPERATOR AND TOOK A VERY GOOD CARE OF MY FAMILY. NO I DON'T HAVE ONE NOW BECAUSE OF THESE GUYS - AMERICANS AND SERBS - ALTOGETHER. AM I GETTING THE MIL. PENSION TOO? HALF OF IT I'D PROMPTLY SPENT ON MARIJA'S WELL-BEING. I'D GIVE IT TO HER SO YOU KNOW I AM NOT A STINGY ASS. BUT, AM I THE COLLATERAL, THE VICTIM OR THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP 69? A LEADER WHO DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT HE WAS THE LEADER. THE REMNANTS OF THIS GROUP ARE SWORN TO SILENCE WHO THEIR KEY MAN IN PHILADELPHIA REALLY WAS!!! I SAW IT ON LOCAL TELEVISION. FINALLY, THIS EXPLAINS MANY THINGS THAT WERE HAPPENING TO ME DURING MY STAY IN PHILADELPHIA. I REMEMBER PRICING ONE PAINTING THERE 69 SOMETHING AND THAT WAS A PROBABLE TRIGGER FOR THE SECRET SERVICES OF AMERICA TO LOCK IT IN ON THEIR MAJOR OPPONENT, THE LEADER OF THE MOST SECRETIVE SERBIAN GROUP 69 AND GET PROMOTED. HA,HA. IF YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, THEN YOU'RE STUPID, SAME AS ME. HERE, YOU CAN READ BY PRESSING THE OTHER FONT COLOR LINK AFTER YOU HAD LEARNED SOME SERBIAN LANGUAGE. MY BAD I TRUSTED PEOPLE WERE RATIONAL, OKAY AND NORMAL. 
the guy just got seven years for ruby. i am in eleven years for nothing and "still going strong". plus, they provoke at all times, behaving like they are my victims! i was attacked twice in the last year, the first time i saw a foot coming at me at head level in the streetcar and the second time i was brutally beaten in front of my home. nobody knows who were they - most brutal honesty serbian way !!!

*LAST MINUTE: i usually go by day since at night i am at danger of being a target for local hooligans who know me and are targeting
by slingshots and laser lights. i went out today around 21:25 PM and was hit in the head as i passed vojvode stepe 139 where the hooligans gather around.


TRIVIA: Even Edward J Snowden has come to keep it raw . blog!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home