Saturday, June 08, 2013

TRAP

POHLEASE;;; JIMMY GIVE IT AWAY:.
 an't having MARIJA's pictures, posting HALA's instead
SWEAR WON'T GO BACK, YOU WOULDN'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY.. 


 


MARIJA & A COLLATERAL DAMAGE @ MAXI, JUNE 13TH 2013
if there ever was a chance that was it

FINALLY I GOT A CHANCE TO TALK TO MARIJA AS SHE WAS ALONE ON THE REGISTER AROUND 10PM THIS EVENING WITH NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE AROUND AND OF COURSE I BLEW IT. FOR ONE, I HAD NOT HAD A CLUE SHE WAS GOING TO BE THERE & WHAT DID I DO? I ATE YOUNG GARLIC FOR DINNER AND ADDING INSULT TO AN INJURY -- RECENTLY TWO PLUMBS SUCCUMBED TO A CHEWING GUM -- WITH FOOD STUCK IN THE CAVITY I WAS REALLY WORRIED I WAS GOING TO BE SENDING SOMETHING NOT TOO MAGICAL ACROSS THE COUNTER. WELL, ANOTHER THING, I FELT AWFULLY SHABBY. MAN, I FEEL I AM A COLLATERAL. CRUCIFIED. I SWEAR THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN MAKE IT UP WOULD HAVE BEEN IF THEY APPOINT ME AN AMBASSADOR TO SERBIA OR VICE VERSA. I URGENTLY NEED A CRUISE CONTROL AROUND HERE. FRIENDS PLEASE HELP. TONIGHT IT SURELY WAS THE ANOTHER BREAKING POINT. I AN’T GONNA HAVE ANOTHER FREEBIE CHANCE LIKE THIS I AM SURE. GUESS THE ONLY WAYS I CAN TOTALLY EXPRESS MYSELF ARE THROUGH WRITING AND FINE ART, I CANNOT EVEN CHIT-CHAT WITH SOMEBODY I POSITIVELY ADMIRE. THAT’S HOW MUCH COURAGE THE SOCIETY GAVE ME. OH MY, OH MY, THIS INJUSTICE IS KILLING ME AFTER UNITED STATES HAD SWISHED MY BUTT AND PUT THE WHAMMY ON ME WHILE SERBIA HAS DONE ME UP FOR GOOD. 

 WHAT'S THE WAY FOR COLLATERAL TO PURGE AND RETURN FROM THE DEAD?!

ON THE OUTSIDE, THERE WERE LIKE 10 HOOLIGANS FROM LOCAL VOZDOVAC CLUB WITH SHIRTS ON WAITING. WOULD NOT SPECULATE THEY WERE WAITING FOR ME TO SHOW UP FOR THE ENTIRE DAY, IT'S SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE. HOWEVER, I FELT THEY WERE LIKE THE PARTY OF GOOD INDIANS AND THEY PROBABLY DID NOT EVEN KNOW I WAS THEIR FIRST LEADER. AS SOON AS I WAS PROMOTED BACK IN THE DAY I RESIGNED IMMEDIATELY. HAVE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH POSSIBLE BREAKING OF LAWS. HOWEVER, MOTH-EATEN LEGACY REMAINS. NOW I JUST WANT MY FIVE MINUTES WITH SOMEONE LIKE MARIJA – TO TELL HER WHAT I REALLY HAVE TO. TWO MINUTES THAT WOULD LAST AS THE ETERNITY AND THEN TAKE IT FROM THERE 

Follow up ::: 14th of June, 2013::
just went to maxi. no comment. just feel a bit disappointed. i think i went there to have something to write about because in the past fifteen years i got used to live under pressure. when everything feels or sounds so normal i just cannot operate. when everything goes perfect and smooth and the people are nice i do not know what to do with myself or how to behave. i am lost for words and thoughts then. on my way back, the hooligans were there on the upper porches of vojvode stepe 139-141 highrise. as soon as they noticed me they started screaming: here he goes, here he comes!!! i went by thinking what'll strike me next: slingshot or the laser light? so i got home with all the emptiness subsided in my thorax. as i sat for the computer this feeling of helplessness got worst. i could imagine how short and miserable human life is against the vastness of the ages. if i had seen maria tonight, i think i'd be feeling much better. it's a day less in my book. 
i think in this case the resolve will help me to see where i am at. many times it was just a lack of interest on the other side or somebody else. always went on promptly without hard feelings. i am stuck here onto simple intuition. she should know that only for her, quickly, only for her -- I am IN some REAL shame and scorable. do admit for the record, did get pussy-whipped and i mean for life if need be. if she wanted to see me again, tell her, i'll be right back
so for it
ps a guy today intentionally coughed into my face while passing by. out of 3-4million people i am sure if angela merkel or w. came to belgrade, there would have been at least one percent that would  make their life miserable just for plain knowledge of who they are in the public. i got no security rings and 1% of those acknowledging you will always be as dangerous as the amount of hatred they carry in them in addition to the opportunity the situation and the available weapons allow them. i've already experienced a few too many extreme and dangerous outcomes
BEING BORN A SERBIAN IS NOT A PRIVILEGE, IT IS A DAMN PUNISHMENT. COULD COMPARE IT TO A BLACK MAN BORN IN THE GHETTO. NOT ONLY THE WHITE GUYS WILL BE AFTER YOU FOR THE MAJOR PART OF YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU'LL GET NIGGAS ON YOUR ASS AS WELL IF YOU DON'T PLAY BY GHETTO RULES AND GO PINKY
 


I've put the follow ups first, now pls go back or forth to the TRAP below:
The following text in blue font is the follow up on 11th of June 2013:
One needs not to be the brother to understand that it is the indivudal character that counts more than the nation which is a chaotic aggregate of characters. A group of good individuals naturally worths more than just one. However, in that regard I met many Albanians in the United States and even though I was brought up by the system to despise Albanians I have never encountered one of them maltreating or harassing me in any way! Here in Serbia, serbs do it all the time and I must be one of them! How's that possible? What did I do to the Serbian community to hate me so unrelentlessly?! Take today in the branch of Banca Intesa on Vojvode Stepe sTr. where I went to pay some bills. btw, it is „my“ neighbourhood where basically I grew up. I am highlighting this because by some unwritten code this is the place where I should have the smallest amount of problems on the planet. However, not.

Some young Serbian jerkoff midget with bastard German genes stood in a line behind me there and got so nervous that I did not know whether to stay with my back turned toward him or not. I've seen him tapdancing, making all sorts of noises, pressing his fingers against his nostrils as to block a stink or smell  / guess who it is supposed to be smelling / while making all sorts of noises trying to single me out for the fun of people that were waiting behind and before, some pretty ladies. I was just worried if he was going to kick me from behind while i was not lookin g. Talking about uncivilized and bad Albanians.

Then next, I went to Maxi where the Belgian owners, and then what does Belgium have so interesting other than Magritte, i have no clue, but the situation over there – in Maxi without Marija – was so boring with some new too boring faces that I am not even going to waste my time writing about this boredom overload! Last time I saw her there was on Sunday and she was like oh no, it is you again. Where you've been all of my life?! Leave me the fuck alone, I even shot down my f-b profile because of you, idiot. I was like okay. Al;l right, Mr.Matzko thank you and sorry for everything. You and Ms. Martha were the only light and stars, other than those that were in close proximity, in the last 20 boring years of my life.


The TRAP which follows is the original post published on June 8th 2013:
I watched earlier on CNN mounted hunt protest clashes between the freemasons - protesters - on one side and freemasons - police - on the other with fake blood, fake punches, etc. Tonight it was not supposed to be anything like it, this "Serbian" stuff was meant for real. 

Normally, I go out in the evening en-route to Maxi where Marija works. And let me tell you one big thing - she cannot handle the popularity – in other words: me, so this story is coming to its closure pretty soon. Nevertheless, I saw her brushing by only to disappear and pretended as if I wanted to see more of her. I stayed around for ten minutes or so. Even if she did pop up again without talking to me I am not an idiot to come to the iceberg on my knees. Stupid - I an't Mohammad. I had a dream she'd come over to me with two slaps to the face, and me without an immediate reaction would have caught a touching tear in her eye coming down her cheek, while then I'd caught her arm firmly bringing her near me, while she'd say "I am sorry." and I'd say "Nevermind." I swear by George W Bush and Obama this stuff is for real!

Please believe me.

On my way back I was approaching Vojvode Stepe #141 highrise where children of ex-Yugoslav Army officers as well as hooligans get violent and orgy on its porches; I mentioned it in this blog several times earlier. As I was getting closer to the crowd on upper floors the cheer was getting louder and louder and something came forth hitting me on top of my head; I assume a slingshot bullet. I decided to retreat all the way and walk a mile and half to swing around home. As they saw me retreating the cheer of victory got louder and louder and this being a very populated area I knew the aggression was targeted towards me, not at the other passersby. The police presence on my way to the store and as I got around onto Vitanovacka Street near Mr. Smit (sic!) Coffee joint where police was awaiting for developments and engagement was around 500 feet away from the hooligans and it immediately raised my eyebrows and I promptly realized everything was a preplanned trap whereby I should have gotten injuries and a warning as the punishment for my writings herewith. It was the night and no chance to see and witness who has done the damages while the police was there only for the record and to prevent possible developments other than it was expected. So this was something they in England cannot imagine because it was not just for the cameras.  

Legally, since Vozdovac police was involved, this stuff could be organized  by powerful Serbian sport mafia ONLY! I am talking the chain of command. And I blew this entrapment. Next time I am sure they will add some sophistication to it no one will be able to tell it was a set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home