Friday, July 19, 2024

making the good men worst … Serbia does

 

if I were a cynic, I would suggest that the leftist leadership in Serbia was at some point simply hijacked by the pseudo-serbian ultra-radical cabal with a goal to introduce unseen anarchy and division among the population. to them, even though I pointed out a number of times, I symbolize a fall guy that needs to be respawned and targeted whenever the going got tough as it is now with lithium mining agenda with a lot of serbs vouching against it. as a matter of fact, I came from the united states bearing that same reputation. here is a bit of background. growing up in philadelphia, usa, in the antiserbian frenzy of the 1990s, I met a load of serb-unfriendly individuals and I would have been untouched by them if I was not tripped and backstabbed by the betraying “brothers” from the Serbian community. as an alleged serb, which almost meant being a walking target of sort, it took only a small-time rumor to steer up a hurricane. it is not that I was not advised to stay away from the Serbian people in America – I just did not listen and a couple of those serbs that understood best what the good reputation was to someone who believes in the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man was enough to undermine my good reputation without a good cause and I could say out of pure evil and envy for I had found a good path to follow. and they are still on it even though I have been on a long and rewarding self-improving journey. in the meantime, I heard numerous false accusations ranging from murder to theft which now allows Serbian ruling caucus to deal with me as they please even tho there have not been any bases for their actions. a few American friends did care and I had it okay once I was in Serbia but it only lasted until they got old or transformed into the light saying goodbye to this world of darkness and ignorance. for the rest of America, they put a man on the moon but cannot figure out that someone somewhere is hurting due to their bad decisions and the most primitive envy of the incredibly cruel and manipulative peers. presently, the local serbs and the serbian version of “CIA” picked on what those serbs, that allegedly ‘’knew’’ me back in America, told them I was, and one can guess what, it was all baloney that hurts and maims. for example, once when the some said alleged rumor was afloat it appeared to me that some extensive number of random drivers were turning on wipers without need as to signal something and I relayed that notion for opinion to one serb – boban lackovic. all of a sudden, following that conversation, a number of drivers that were trying to signal quadrupled. in the end, realizing that it was immature and stupid thing to do, americans stopped ‘signaling’ and I have not had to squelch any rumors in that regard. fast forward to 2024, serbia, some 27 years later, I got Serbian drivers that are trying to spray me with window washing liquid as they are engaging wipers without need when passing by as Im walking, standing, or driving and definitely not asking for it. it is so easy to connect dots between American serbs like lackovic and serbs in Serbia itching to get a rush from thinking they will get a chance to prove their alpha superiority over another serb. only an important highlight that americans had no intentions of spraying me. but unfortunately I do not believe much in the sanity of the serbian nation especially when they have got the green light to go terrorize someone and not only serbs as the stupidly evil grin on the face of a gypsy guy (in full contrast with the memorable face of Charlie Chaplin who was a gypsy) that engaged the wipers on the gas station at autokomanda square today (belgrade, serbia) while staring at me like a baboon in the wild awaiting my reaction is simply unforgettable … after such events masterminded in serbia by we know who, it is so easy to imagine this gypsy guy, and all these maverick minded serbs doing similar harm, drinking wine from my wine-filled skull … the adrenaline rush they get on seeing me seems so satisfying for them … say Im not all that in Serbia which for me is unfriendly environment filled with a number of people who are not interested in what I have to say and who are excited to see me suffer and fail … truly concerning - as in order to survive, life has to feed on another life (: Paracelsus) ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home