Monday, July 08, 2024

character assassinating serbs ...

with passing of my english bullterrier in december last year it feels as if a close family member has left. the real emotional pain just started to kick in. I am thinking posting of his photos on my facebook account could have made some evil people real envy because the way he died, thinking of it now, was anything but natural. about 7 ½ years old he was smart enough not to eat ropes and he never would unless they were laced with some tasty fills. Xray was done without contrast agent and by the time he was opened up sepsis evolved. it crossed my mind these days how john mcaffee felt once his nine dogs died. I can relate. to some people dogs mean more than real people. I guess I could be that club member. other than that, thinking about the place where Im at now, Serbia, the megadeth song title reaches mind, the hell sells but who’s buying. guess - nobody, for podcast anchors and their guests in the know claim Serbia had been already sold out to the world’s riches and probably that is why it will never become the member of the European Union as the riches do not want to be bound by the union laws, they want to have their ways and says, their private sets of exploiting rules that will go like in the mediaeval times. this makes me wonder how long I will last as the serbian society has been allegedly divided into the privileged cast and those disallowed ones where I believe I was casted. this morning, I ran into a character assassinating idiot with all too perceptible looks of the gov’t drug mule who obviously felt privileged enough to come at me as soon as i entered the thriftex vintage clothing store on 27 marta street, #17, in belgrade [all i ever did] by ridding his throat loudly and hawking up phlegm in my direction. he got so into it a loogie flew out of his mouth. I played dead as a snake but prepared a cell [phone] to video record event if the things got out of control. luckily, not much happened. some people assume they are way too tight with the government giving themselves freedom to act against those disparaged by the system, and obviously some nasty rumors are going on about me in that sense. my wet dream would have been to track these heroes down once the tables are turned and tie them to a chair and have several days spent with them drinking coffee and parleying, alas…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home