Friday, April 12, 2024

you corner me with no way out I will start scratching - April 2024

there is a difference between being pro ustasha and pro croatian. there are ustasha elements within the serbian government whose influence in serbian politics is overwhelming. and they are sly beyond what 90% of individuals in Serbia can comprehend. in order to take the heat off the recent pro ustasha speech and actions in novi sad, serbia, someone in charge of dirty jobs tasking for the serbian government has ordered black shirted hooligans to go ahead start attacking me on the serbian streets. and I refuse to be a small time smokescreen for what goes on in serbia.

i had couple of such attempts today, april 12th 2024, on trosarina, banjica and at the lower portion of vozdovac, belgrade.

no wonder why the guy [college professor from novi sad] who was accused of pro ustasha speech changed his profile picture on the social media soon after the outcry over his words had begun and started carrying olympia typewriter in the profile photo aiming to somehow associate myself with the antiserbian or anticroatian sentiment. i may be criticizing what is bad in serbia but I am not antiserbian by all means. next, I hate camouflaged communist rhetorics that is dominant in the serbian society because nowadays it feels as if the communist and ustasha goals are the same. ustasha lobby in Serbia knows it and has marked me the prime target for a “dog eat dog campaign” misinterpreting what I had written in the blog. they want to portray me as the enemy of Serbia not as the patriot – the thing I have stated on numerous occasions. one more time they rely fully on the stupidity of the serbian nation because unfortunately a huge number of Serbs are poor thinkers, so this time too it was enough for the camouflaged ustashas to point their mucky pinkies and say – go git him brother(ly) Serbs!!!!!! although I believe that the aforementioned government-sported 'blackshirts' itching to attack are also antiserbian in the core even tho they hide behind pro serbian rhetorics. they are blackfunded so they cannot be real. and the ustashas’ antiserbian outcry – in my case – is for the masses, when they kill me  - nobody cries.

in the same fashion, if I criticize the serbian system [exclusively] i also accept criticism on my part and would like to know what i can improve. i am fed up fighting ignorant people and dragging my ass over serbian courts because lawyers cost money and the idiots with deadly weapons keep coming at me, plus in the courts they are represented pro bono by the government puppet attorneys as they are trying to invert the facts as to who attacked who and somebody better stop them in their tracks before i start begging for help from the outside, the united states and russia and ukraine, because this is simply unbearable – Im not a contender for power in Serbia and I an’t trying to overthrow anybody but if you corner me with no way out I will start scratching. and this comes right after i put a pun on one of my previous posts saying “off meds” and thus trying to deescalate what has been written but someone took it for granted trying to mark me as mental and the attacks started immediately the day after. better hold your dogs tied or i will turn against you – the system – in the most terrible fashion desirable. to make a point and add value to the significance of the stated I hereupon take a sip of water and make a dramatic pause …



last minute: so far every time there was a call from a private number there were serious threats enveloped in utmost vulgarities!!! i did not hear it ringing so this time [talking 4/15/24, 17:23 hrs] i must assume it would have been no different ... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home