Sunday, July 07, 2024

dealing with discomfort is a part of life

guys ... i am so desperate and stricken … need a strong american or european woman kind enough to lift me from this serbian morass and lead me through the rest of my life

i remember the better times when i had it easier before this serbian regime took over. it is not as if I was not marked and targeted before but not even close to this magnitude. as of 2012 it all was coupled with the nastiest rumors, world of trouble, beatings, etc. - the green ‘go ahead’ light could have only come from the tops of serbian leadership. a few weeks ago i listened to jugoslav petrusic, serbian truth seeker, saying one revelatory thing in the line of: if those who lead and rule (possibly deep state) assume you are one of them, nobody is going to touch you no matter what you do - you always get off scot-free out of anything, no dirt marks left in biography, however, on the flip side, if they reckon you are not one of them they will mess up your life big time. I feel messed up completely.

it is challenging to give an example of regional organized stalking for nobody I know has been there. ordinary people cannot relate assuming - based on rumors - what I go thru are just pisstakes and they find it hilarious. tho pisstakes are mainly behind your back verbal assaults but for years I have been subjected to the crowd of nutters and insane fucktards performing nonverbal physical terror. this is one recent instance: yesterday around 20:50 pm, on July 7th, 2024, as I was standing by my vehicle on the sidewalk edge on francuska street in Belgrade a huge white touring bus came up the street and its driver entirely unprovoked did something with the exhaust or braking system that left me choking in a wall of dirt, dust and smoke. in the gloom i could not see but only felt the cloud of smoke and tiny particles spreading around. the driver and his companion in another bus following behind who did the same, could have seen me well under the street lights and I could swear they did it on purpose to get to me as hundreds of other mainly public transportation and truck drivers have been doing throughout Serbia when they came across me. I am pretty sure that there is not a killer, a child molester, a rapist, a mass murderer or any criminal of any sort that does experience the similar punishing torment that Im subjected to in Serbia and the region. so how on earth I was singled out to suffer is beyond me as without someone’s say nothing like this would be possible? once you corner the cat, the things that are done or the cat’s guardian angel may spring back, who knows… Im sure there is some kind of justice hovering over this world completely unknown to these men as they would be afraid if it was. the time does the telling, period. and what do you wish on those who perform these actions? do you wish luck to them and their families? I do not know how possible is to forgive to so many individuals denying your existence and the right to exist and forget their actions. even though it is not their fault they are as guilty as those who masterminded it and gave orders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home