Monday, March 18, 2024

lean and mean serbs barking up the wrong tree

don't romanticize serbia, for crying out loud

march 18th 2024: witnessing a huge gang-stalking wave all over belgrade, serbia, with numerous citizens getting into my face, staring at me and showing hand signs and / or their money or wallets ... living in this country i feel doomed and now i am finally able to realize valid point why this place is not in the european union as yet because my countrymen are probably the worse of all post-communist stock out there, and there an't no such post-communist place that inclines towards the communist slush still ... if i were a political threat through and through i would have considered this behavior as normal but this can only be translated as yet another massive public lynching attack, out of blue, one of those in a row that started approximately 20 years ago without context which makes me the victim of a prank that has been lasting for 20 years … but this psychotic vortex has been preventing my development and Im the only one not laughing as yet … even so this has been going on for a long time whenever I did something positive for serbia trying to be a constructive friend and they knew about it, it was a yawn-fest so the only way I can connect  basic ignorance on their part is to their communist heritage which was not straight-out communist but rather it involved the cult of personality around tito who was really the serbian deity went by his nickname and unfortunately many serbs still believe in this god for real, there is even a temple his eternal resting place in belgrade, and once the powerlines recognized you as anti-tito at some point you were to bear consequences which involved mental and physical public lynching … that is one way I can reckon out here since I an’t sure what is going on in their minds and whether I live in comedy or drama as it could go both ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home