Sunday, February 11, 2024

my word should be a token ...

what N.L. is doing he is trashing an opportunity for me to ever become a brother [real freemason] ... and i am a free man I want all of my possibilities kept open

because there are too many lies and rumors floating around i have to publicly cry out that I have not got any connection whatsoever to any of the hostile stuff written in the screenshots presented herewith as N.L. is replying to M.V. who by chance has the same initials as me, the post begins by N.L. saying that the current Serbian ambassador to the United States (from what was written it appears to be N.'s friend) is coming back to Serbia ... in the same fashion - saying i got no ties to the written - i contacted N.L. to no avail even though i can see that he has read my message. if N.L. thinks that M.V. - he is referring to - is myself - then he should hire an IT expert and find out who really wrote about him and Ilija Saula - it was not me - even though at one point I knew both of them well. not only that these thoughts and writings simply oppose who Im and my beliefs but I have not got any current grudge against N.L. and Mr. Saula whatsoever. my safety in serbia has already been endangered and we all know how safe Serbia is and how easy it is to kill someone with impunity here. last minute discovery: if N.L. really wanted to investigate who wrote things about him he should have performed a brief internet search and find out the name of that individual whose initials are ZJ and not MV as he had stated …  







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home