Sunday, July 10, 2022

serbian hokum and hookers for hire

serbian regime thrives on rabble-rousers whose main sport is selling snake oil in morning tv shows, blowing smoke up the President’s arse and appealing to emotions of an audience by generally attacking Western values utilizing mere rhetoric. one of them whose name sounds like milotich I met at the exchange office in Belgrade, Serbia transforming dinars into euros. it was not a huge sum on his part, probably what he makes for one morning show, and he could have left promptly but this gentleman remained around to spy a bit and to check what the hype was all about as right about that time I was slandered all over Serbian mass media … I recognized him and put on a polite act of downplaying myself but have not had a clue that he was going to badly assume that I was a jerk which coupled with his jealousy went a long way, in so much that even several weeks later his dress color code proves that I have not been out from his head lately most likely after his mind was perplexed by the fact that I was exchanging just a little bit more money than he did. and who can phuck with the self-centered importance of these watchdogs as they are convinced that the future of Serbia and its regime depends on their empty pep talk. I say let karma take its natural course and move forward in peace 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home