Thursday, July 07, 2022

crying out a storm in Serbia

never assume anything. 

I am not sure who’s after me, the serbian state or the mob or both. to me it seems as if they are the same. mobsters are protected by the state and famed by the public so if you are chosen as someone they want to play with, then you are the toast like me. I am pretty sure now that someone wanted to blind me on that signature signing event couple of days ago. next to experiencing vision difficulties while reading, my right eye still burns as if it has been on fire. so what device was used and how I am not sure but I remember that few guys had pointed professional cameras on me for some time. I am not sure if powerful AF rays can cause such damage and hurt. I had dioptric sunglasses so the lenses were not super protective but still better than nothing. I could have been 100% blind. it could also be that fake lodge from belgrade, prudent in criminal ways, was involved. why do i point that out, because if those i trust and love wanted to harm me, i would want to disappear from this world this minute... that same evening, the serbian web echoed with words and phrases like: R.I.P., deadman, finally dead now, etc ... the word was out something went on and i did not realize what they were hoping for then as my pain was bearable. serbia is what hell looks like. I made a huge mistake by buying four books in the bookstore the previous day revealing thus that I was a sure go so they could plan what they planned. my second mistake was that I thought that due to the celebrity status of the main guy at the event it would be a worry-free crowd. this is what differs a hellhole - venomous snake pit from the society like the U.S., there is no further point of discussing anything.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home