Tuesday, July 05, 2022

when attacked by serbian vampires: do not come back unscathed!

if someone can win over my confidence 

after what i had been thru in serbia, 

that person must be the Man!!!

 

you can clearly see burns around my eyes in the photo i took right after the event. the guy who was signing, i've seen his photos in the press and i thought his face was red for drinking wine although now i think it may be from AF laser burns done when press cameras are AutoFocusing on you ... either that or the "vampire" had some device that he used when he was in closed quarters on me ...

I was at a public event – autograph signing in one bookstore in belgrade (serbia) - this afternoon [july/5th/22] and came almost first and waited for over an hour for the signing to begin. there were a lot of journalists and tv crews and if you are like myself widely exposed to country-wide public stalking and bullying (both are considered crimes) and wait an hour by yourself, it is important who is standing next to you, and if, above all, they are normal people that won’t bother you … and yes these guys were super normal. I felt much obliged for their normalcy and would like to thank them somehow for being nice, normal and leaving me alone to take my time in peace. however, as this was in the crowded bookstore all of a sudden, I have noticed one person leaning over my shoulder like the vulture, he also looked like the vulture or vampire. he sneaked up on me from behind and it felt like as if he was sucking and draining my energy for a while, when I noticed his face close to mine and paid attention, he quickly moved away so it was a giveaway sign he meant business. sometimes in serbia some people make me feel as if I am surrounded by black magic shamans and tribal zombies without any manners. if I have to choose one moment in this event that would make my time worth waiting, I’d say it would be a presence of a fascinating latino looking woman, which was a candy for the eyes. on the downside, I felt burning in and around eyes coupled with whitish centered vision, and it is possible that someone sprayed something into air or pointed a device at me but I did not see it, or may be I was exposed to UV auto focus rays from many cameras for long, I cannot be sure about the source / origin of my skin / eyes burning which is pretty painful now. when you are by yourself you cannot cover all bases in well-crowded place and I have been out of focus recently. I’ve read in the news there are crazies in Serbia who go around spraying their sperm on others, but in this particular country without rules, ethics and morals, it could even be something more sinister. on my way out, as the line was stretching for several hundred meters, I came across several unknown Serbs who were stepping out of line, some coming at me and some trying to get into my face utilizing some ugly bullying techniques from the old repertoire, but they apparently discovered that I was not prone falling for their ugly tricks. I stood my ground like the real winner (in the end) staying true to the commandment I wish I was given by that nonexistent soul-mate: do not come back unscathed! yes, i have more spiritual scars as of this evening coupled with the physical ones, as it has been described herewith. somehow i am enjoying the rain that came next, it is like the gift from the L.A.H. : the Lord Almighty Himself. no things happen without a good reason ... come earn my trust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home