Friday, June 10, 2022

disgraceful acts of cowardice

If you step away to provide room for breathing, 

they are getting even closer thinking 

that you are a straight-out coward

Belgrade, Serbia, June 10th 2022: my experience with some serbian men is they tend to be quite dominating and esp. if they know that you are under public scrutiny and stuck in the mud like myself, they give you these nasty looks and do not hesitate to move into your personal space so it feels as if they are going to sucker punch or sucker kick you at any moment. just as it happened this evening in maxi store at autokomanda square while I was waiting in line at the register, I am usually vary of what is going on around me for I have been thru a lot in Serbia and I gave this mofo the benefit of a doubt as he was accompanied by a girlfriend but all of a sudden he became freaky doing exactly what I described. I am asking what would happen to those serbs if they were singled out in Greece let’s say by the Englishmen while waiting in line anywhere and given the taste of their same medicine? it does not say on their foreheads who they are, but I must be vary because things tend to happen here out of blue and you just cannot trust people. they know me but I do not know any of them; this fact says a thing or two about the democracy I am living in, as I believe this is happening because this is not the country where your liberties are guaranteed but the state is actually in the business of promoting this cowardly behavior and violence. meanwhile these serbian countrymen that are targeting me are also making me the butt of their jokes. I believe harassment and stalking at the very least have political background as my views are against the regime that stems from the communist roots and old and new money as well as power on the part of many of these players are at stake.

to give you example how different I am from these present day serbs here is one example: if 1000 men were unlawfully singling out and harassing one individual, I would have been the one to step in and side with the victim and damn me if I would have been the 1001st serb. it would have been us two against one thousand …

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home