Monday, July 04, 2022

on bad things in culture happening here ...

boy was I stunned when for the first time I read comments left with posts herewith by various people including death threats from Serbia. I was just in a mood to write a love story, a novel, but these comments brought me back to life.

my habitat – Belgrade, Serbia – is rather minute one in comparison to the USA and many people have complexes and hate everything that sports and supports the Western culture whose centers are far away and a large portion of Serbian people cannot reach those and judge for themselves what it is like being in the West. so there you lose at least 85% of support on a head start. in addition, national sport is dick sizing and it happens in minds of many men so you will be immediately compared to someone you do not even know and be happy if the sarcasm and primitive humor avoid you in general. a number of people has huge ego inflated on fluff base and if you are a new leader you are promptly accused of anything by those who do not even turn on their rationale if supposed they had one. egos are so overinflated you expect them to blow up at any minute as you are gasping for air. then in order to survive many people are in defense mode by showing their negative traits and sides like porcupines so you will never experience true sincerity here unless you spend years with someone to find out who they really are and that is the waste of time. until you find out on deeds, you also never know if these nasty people are fakes or scumbags.

the minute you make a good artwork or piece of poetry in Serbia you will be accused of faking or stealing it and someone is going to claim the authorship. that is being so unless you are backed up by the Serbian government which means that some most likely criminal clan is pushing you forth. so, I write my stuff in this ugly way, so many countrymen would not even touch my writing with a ten-foot pole. if you are completely original like myself then you are a toast. in addition, to make a point and sabotage this serbian habit, I intentionally did some appropriations and interventions on other people’s work, mainly on photographs and it is obvious where I did that; my goal was to laugh it out. needless to say, I am very proud of my writing and I would never take anyone else’s work and claim it as mine … as is the case with many locals who buy college and university diplomas to get better jobs … it is not the small time issue in this country and it is almost accepted as something that is expected.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home