Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Im curious, what does the Bible say …

  a rencontré quelqu’un sur facebook ... elle est l’inspiration ...

when - throughout Serbia - you hear a lot of objections about yourself somebody is obviously trying to frame you … these antagonists (one of them a Serbian minister, truly a foul character) have been sporting their dark agendas by wearing black on serbian television morning shows, and I can swear if you could read those minds, they either planned or wished a death upon somebody (I exactly know who; but that an’t going to happen). that really struck me as I even briefly thought to summon up my army of dragons before the violence and harassment targeting my assets has not become so crystal clear. alas, as these fragile beings can deal a large amount of damage as well but need pampering and protection the last night’s score in the match of the year between Djokovic and Nadal became so alarming. it was not the first time mr. Djokovic took me for a ride when I gave him the benefit of a doubt and poured confidence all over him. and here is the deal as to why (the ticket that lost):

let’s make it clear, as an ump I know, coming from Serbia, the land without a single wall / backboard for tennis practice and to be where mr. Djokovic is at right now, you have to have a divine backing. thus in reality what happened in Paris last night was the major battle between the forces of light and the forces of dark, that is exactly what happened, the sovereignty over the universe was at stake and the forces of light were defeated. or the forces of dark were defeated, Im all confused right now because nothing does make any sense anymore but you can have my word - if I did not book that ticket, the final score would have been entirely different … when everything is so obvious and clear and I book those tickets some higher command just does not let it be, and it is not human and from this world like the Serbian ministers are ... these flies … I know it for a fact, i know who the shit is, it has nothing to do with inspiration on Mr. Djokovic's part ... however, there still lies a concern of serbian powers that be surrounding me with their little peckers while my pants are down, the matter is - how do i go on about defending my freedoms not knowing what the current state of my sweet little dragon army is ... [add here an exclamation such as hot damn!] are we allowed to win anymore



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home